Reviling the past P2

I HAVE TO FIND HER! I CAN'T LEAVE GIORGIA!

I run on a rampage towards the elementary. I was getting light headed, and My vision was fading.

It must be the gash on my head. Its still bleeding.

I hear Bek and Sarah call my name from behind. I keep running. I will do ANYTHING to get to her! 

I make it there in record time. I spot Giorgia in the middle of EVERYTHING. I try and get to her, but someone slams my head, and I fall to the ground. I go blind for a few secants. People are stepping on me, as they run by. I feel four hands grab me, and bring me to my feet. It was Sarah, and Bek.

The start helping me get to Giorgia.

I look ahead. AUSTIN!?!

Hes helping Giorgia!?

I mean... He knows shes my little sister... But they have never spoke before.. It was an odd sight.. But I was so happy he was their!

I am about to make it to her. Giorgia spots me. "TOMMY!" She screams. Austin looks over at us, and begins to help make it to us.

But.. then... the worst thing happens..

I see in the corner of my eye, a tiny rocket coming strait for us.

BOOM!

I go flying into the air. Time seems to slow down as I go threw the air. I look with my eyes. I can only hardly see Giorgia out of the corner of my eye.

No..

Things speed up again and I fall on my left side, and my head slams onto the ground. Everything goes dark then....

I feel like I am in a deep sleep. I feel the ocean breeze, and the warm sand I am standing on. I can't remember anything. I am just calm. Still. It starts to faid though. I hear..

Beep.......Beep.......Beep.....

I open my eyes. The light shines and I close them again to adjust. 

"Where am I?" I ask out loud.

I hear some shuffling, and someone appears in my vision. Its Sarah.

She is crying.

"Oh my god... Tommy... The doctors did not know if you would survive or not." She says to me. Her voice cracking.

Suddenly all the memories flood in. My head, Giorgia, My town.

"What happened? Where is Giorgia? Is my Mom there? Is Bek ok? Where is Austin?"I ask Sarah. She frowns. 

"Tommy... I don't know how to say this..."

Fear explodes inside me. I look at her with tears in my eyes.... I know someone is dead...

Sarah covers her eyes, and looks away

"Bek.. is fine. shes just sleeping in another hospital room...Y-Your mom... was... she was found d-dead on the streets.... an-and.....Giorgia.. and Austin.. They they--"

Sarah stopped. She hesitated.

"The could not find the bodys.. they think they where blown up by the explosion." 

I start crying.

"No.."

Sarah bursts out crying. "Yes.. Tommy.. Its true.." she say between sobs.

*****************************************************************************************************

I recovered three months later. I had a fractured wrist, four broken ribs, and and a bad concussion. But now I was better.

I was so broken by what had happened.. The only people I could talk to where Sarah, and Bek. The rest, I would refuse to talk to no matter what.

At one point, Sarah, Bek and I, decided to run away from everything. Our life.. our new home... our new school...

We just wanted to get away...

We traveled aimlessly for months until we stumble across an empty tree house-like mansion in the middle of the jungle.

We stayed 5 years until everything else went down.