"Ally?" I called aloud as I entered her room. I had changed into my clothes from yesterday and miraculously found my way to her room; this house really was far too big for four people.

"Hey Dyls" she said as she walked out of her bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. "What's up?" she asked

"Want to come with me to go and grab some clothes from my place?" I asked as I sat down on her bed, she was plugging in her blow dryer that I knew she didn't know how to use so I stood up and walked over taking it from her hands and starting it up.

"Yeah sounds good, maybe we could grab some lunch on the way back?" Ally yelled over the noise from the blow dryer. I smiled and gave her a thumb's up in the mirror. Maybe a nice lunch from the bakery or something would lighten Noah's mood. I thought to myself.

We were just getting into the car when I spotted a man running towards us from the other side of Ally's house. "Who's that?" I asked Ally pointing towards the man who was only ten or so meters away from us now.

"Oh that's Pete" Ally said looking down to buckle her seat belt in.

I wound my window down just as Pete reached my car. "Hey Pete" I said, acting as if I always knew his name.

"Where do you two think your going?" he asked leaning down by the window to the same level as Ally and i.

Pete had dark brown eyes and tanned skin; he looked a little older than Noah but not by much. The hair on his head wasn't much longer than the stubble that covered his face. He had a glowing white smile with feminine shaped lips. He was very handsome in a rugged way.

"Just going to grab some clothes and stuff from my place since im going to be staying here a lot" I replied.

"Does Noah know you're going?" he asked giving me and Ally a sceptical smile and then said "I know you're not meant to be leaving the house"

"Get in moron! We're only going to Dylan's house it's not like were going out looking for trouble?" Ally said leaning over me and looking out my window at Pete. Calling Pete a moron probably wasn't the smartest move, but that was Ally for you, she spoke like that to everyone, you could say it was a show of endearment.

Pete laughed and opened the door behind me and slid into the back seat. After he buckled his seat belt up I backed up a little and began to turn to drive out when I spotted Jake. Great, here's my other guard, I suppose he's going to come too. I thought to myself. I put the car into park and pulled the hand break up.

Jake's face didn't look half as friendly as Pete's did as he got closer to the car, In fact he looked kind of pissed off.

I wound my window back down again and waited for him to reach the car.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked before I had a chance to even say hello.

"We're going to grab some clothes from my house" I said looking up at him. Unlike Pete, Jake didn't lean down to look into the car he stood tall with his arms crossed over his shoulder, he definitely wasn't in a good mood.

"Get out of the car" he said reaching in the window and grabbing my keys out of the ignition. Why was everyone so grumpy today? First Noah and now Jake, neither of them were ever grumpy like this.

"Hey!" I yelled and slapped his arm a few times but it was no use, Jake now had my keys and he was walking away from me. I pushed my door open and heard Pete chuckling to himself in the back.

"You're not leaving Dylan" Jake said, not even bothering to turn and look at me. He shoved my keys in his pocket and began walking faster.

I didn't see what the big deal was, Why wasn't I allowed to leave the house, why did I have to stay here all day while Noah was off doing Alpha stuff, even with Ally here it didn't seem like much fun.

Jake stopped walking in front of me and even though it took a couple of long strides to catch up to him I still smacked into his back and stumbled back a bit. He was staring up into thin air, lost in thought.

He turned around and was just about to say something when Ally came running up behind me.

"Dylan, it's Caitlin" Ally said as she stopped in front of me.

"What about her?" I said rolling my eyes, why would I care about Caitlin?

Ally grabbed my hand and started walking around the back of the building with me in tow, "Caitlin is one of the rogues in our cells"

Wow, I just reached 1000 VOTES! that is absolutely insane! Dedicating this to my 1000th voter lol. Just wanted to thank you all so much for reading, following, commenting and of course voting. I really do appreciate all your comments, they mean so much to me :) this is just....im speechless, this is just really humbling :) Thank you all xoxox Sharna/Knackahz