seven

"So what are we playing?" asked Lucas, who had come back to us with some wood from Farkle's garden shed.

"Either truth or dare, or would you rather." I said, helping him carry the wood and throwing some in the fire.

"I think would you rather" said Lucas, and Maya nodded. "Nah." I said, 'Truth or dare is where you have options, and options make the game more fun."

We all looked over at Riley, and she smiled. "Both, we have to do the would you rather." I nodded, and sat down.

"Okay, let's move around the circle. Maya asks me, I ask Farkle, Farkle asks Riley, and Riley asks Maya." We all agreed, and Lucas turned to me. "You first, then."

"Eat an onion, or kiss Missy Bradford?" He asked smirking.

LUCAS' POV (what) -

I smirked, and Maya glared at me. Missy Bradford was Maya's worst enemy. "Ummmmm" Farkle said, trying not to laugh at Maya's face.

"Farkle Minkus." She said, "I always choose to hate you when you look cute and the cute overshines usually buy if you say you would goddamn kiss Missy Bradford God help me I will slaughter you."

Farkle laughed, trying to hide his blush. "Eat an onion." He agreed, and without a second passing by Maya threw an onion his way. He took a bite, and spilt the rest into the puddle with a disgusted look.

He spat more out, and turned to Riley, "Kiss Lucas or me?" He asked, not realising that both me and Maya were glaring at him immensely.

Riley looked at Maya, and then looked at me. She shrugged. "I can do it again." She said, and grinned.

Maya giggled, giving me a knowing look. I watched as Riley stood up, and Lucas gave us a look to go away.

LUCAS' POV -

As soon as they were out of sight, I grabbed Riley's waist, and smashed her lips to mine, and she grabbed my face as I tangled with her hair.

"They said kiss; not make out." She stated, and I grabbed her again after saying f*ck the rules and repeated the process for five minutes.

They came back after a while, and we sat down again.

FARKLE'S POV -

She giggled, and gave me a hug, "It might happen!!" She said, kissing my cheek. And suddenly, It hits me.

My name is Farkle Minkus, and I know lots of things.

I know that cats have 32 muscles in each ear, I know Lucas' favourite food is sushi, I know Riley secretly likes the colour Orange, not just black, I know bluebirds can't see the colour blue, and I know I'm a huge geek.

And suddenly, as if something hit me, I backed away from Maya.

Because now I know this:

I don't like Maya Hart.

I don't like the way she plays with her hair when she's bored. I don't like the way she eats with her mouth closed, and whenever anybody does the opposite she tells them off, I don't like the way she still has childhood dreams, and is convinced one day she will be a princess, and I don't like her personality, or the way she sings us all to sleep with her beautiful voice.

I don't like Maya Hart.

I think I love Maya Hart.

And, as if I couldn't back away any more, I felt myself tearing up.

Because, to prove my point further ;

I think she feels the same way.