five

mayaville221 you'll like this un

FARKLE'S POV —

I watched as my best friend walked towards me. My gorgeous, wonderful, smart, amazing best friend.. friend. That word stuck in my head. Her blonde hair swayed behind her as she walked towards me, her arm linked with Riley's. God, I loved her so much it hurt more and more everyday.

She stepped in front of me, raising her arms up slightly and gesturing with her hands. Come here, her hands said, let her break your heart more and more, let her do it. So I did, lowering my arms and widening them so she slipped in for a hug.

Her blonde hair tickled my hair, and she pulled away, ending the moment. I dragged Lucas to a corner, making him cringe. "Farkle, what the hell are you doing?" He said, gesturing Riley to follow us as Maya went to talk to Smackle.

"Guys" I hissed, "I have something to tell you." Riley looked at me expectantly, and I took a deep breath. "I think, I think, I may be in love with Maya." Riley looked at me with a bored expression.

"What?" I asked. Lucas chucked. "Dude, we know." Confusion came across my features. "Well, it's pretty obvious." He said. I shrugged. Riley smiled as Charlie Gardener came over, attempting to be nice. "Hey, I'm not here to hit on you, I'm here with my girlfriend." Lucas smiled. "Oh?" He asked, with a tilt of the head.

Sarah came up and kissed Charlie's cheek, and when a slow song came on she held his hand and led him to the dance floor, and I turned to Lucas and winked. 'what?' he mouthed, 'do it or I will.' I mouthed back. He rolled his eyes.

I had never seen my best friend so confident, as in a moment of braveness, he turned to Riley. "Will you dance with me?" he asked. She nodded, smiled, and he gracefully led her onto the floor. He spun her around, facing me. Grinning, he mouthed., "your turn" and so the closer I got to Maya they followed and spun around so they could both see.

I approached her, a smile on my face. "M-Maya, I-" She interrupted me by grabbing my hands. "Dance with me, Farkle!" And leading me onto the floor. Lucas looked surprised. That was easy? I thought. And as Lucas spun around, Riley looked over his shoulder and winked at me. Little shit.

Suddenly, Lucas led Riley over to a corner. "Let's be nosy fucks," I whispered to Maya, and she nodded, grabbing my hand as we snuck around to them, hiding in the darkness. "I have something to do." Lucas said.

"Oh my god, Maya is it what I think it is?" I asked her. She nodded, before replying, "Farkle, it's his moment." And sure it was, as we watched him hesitantly lean in' his hands around her waist. Riley looked over at us and we gave her a thumbs up.

She leaned in pressing her lips softly to his, and he smiled against her lips. "He's wanted this for so long." Maya said, a huge smile on boys of our faces. "I don't know what to say now?" Said Lucas.

Then, it happened. The moment we never saw coming, the moment we never predicted to come, she spoke. "I like you." She said, before repeating his actions and pressing her lips to his own.

cliffhanger lmao sorry