eight

A.N- outfits on side, because hey, it's summer.

Dedicated to mayaville221 ; comment to be dedicated next time!

Maya's POV

Oh god. He was hanging on. Lucas, quick on his feet, dialed the police. He informed them of the situation, and Farkle's foot slipped, I, in a moment of braveness, Climbed up the tree for him. He has resting his back on the stump, legs hanging off a branch. I climbed up, swinging my legs round, and shuffled over awkwardly.

"You can do it" I assured him, wiping his tears. "That's the thing, he said, looking into my eyes. "I want to fall off so much it's best to not move at all." I looked at him in shock, and managed to put into words what I was thinking. I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes, him slightly blushing.

"You are too good for this world Farkle, you help so many people, yet want nothing in return. That's the kind of people we need, and goddamnit, we are running out. We will become extinct. Don't let the world turn into a machine.

Farkle grinned, swung his legs over, grabbed my hand, and spoke. "Well, let's get down then!" I grinned, swinging my legs round and watched this adorable human being try and wiggle his bony little self down the tree.

I, being a monkey, jumped out, and gave him a hug. The police turned up, breaking into this house and grabbing the men, arresting them, then I saw the young one who helped us out, and who pushed Farkle out of the window lightly to get him out before anything could happen.

One of the policemen was about to arrest him, but I out my hand on his wrist. "He wasn't a part of it." I said, with my most sincere eyes, and the police officer let him go.

"I'm Josh, and thank you so much." He said, shaking my hand. I smiled, and nodded for him to go. He placed his hand on Farkle's shoulder, and nodded at Riley and Lucas before taking off.

**hours later**

It was night. I sitting round the campfire, Farkle, sitting opposite me. Lucas handing out marshmallows, pink and white, to which I picked the former, as did Lucas.

Farkle, as Lucas said, was 'unbelievably boring' and chose the latter. Thus started a debate about pink and white marshmallows for about an hour to which I just started at them, noticing the little details of their faces.

Lucas, with his crinkles next to his eyes which stood out tremendously when he laughed, showing his pearly white teeth, due to the fact we both chose to have our own utilities for the bathroom, making him have the best toothpaste. (really expensive toothpaste). Athough as soon as we moved in to our foster home I immediately declared myself to have the room with the en-suite. Only fair, I'm the girl.

Farkle also had blue eyes, gorgeous ones. Deep ones. Almost like a saying I have heard many times, 'I could swim in them' which is a quote I get tired of very easily. Lucas interrupted my thinking.

Riley, who had been smiling at them the whole time, had the most gorgeous hair known to man. Always beautifully conditioned to the max, with slight waves, with a type of shine that you almost couldn't tell if it was grease or not. Alas, it wasn't grease.

"Oi! Maya!" I heard Lucas say and my eyes flickered to him. "Pink or white?" He said. I debated for a minute. "Turquoise." I said in a monotone, nodding my head, as if to clarify that I, Maya Penelope Hart, could not care less. Lucas rolled his eyes softly and turned back to Farkle. "Would you rather have a pink baby or a white baby?" He asked.

Farkle shook his head. "You are literally denying all scientific facts. When a baby is born, they are pink straight away, that's just how it works." Lucas grinned. "So you DO prefer pink!" He said. Farkle rolled his eyes before pronouncing that it's late, and we should go to home.

Riley whined, and cleared her throat. "Can we not just camp out here?" She asked. A smirk crept onto my face. "Yes, yes we will." I said.