four

markle chapter how noice

FARKLE'S POV —

"Farkle?" Maya asked me. "Yeah?" I replied. "What's the meaning of life?" she asked. I sighed. "I don't know, what do you think it is?" I asked her. She grinned, jumping up, and walking over to her mini fridge, tossing me a Lemonade.

"I was waiting for you to ask that." she said, opening her lemonade. "there's many," she began, as I opened my lemonade. "one is happiness. To feel happy." She said, grinning at me. "I'm happy." I said, "me too!" She said, leaning her head on mine. Our phones buzzed. We had been texted by Riley and Lucas.

riley-🎧 farkle-🏹 lucas-👊🏻 maya-🌸

🎧 — where are you two?
👊🏻 — class starts in 10 minutes
🌸 — bay window
🎧 — my bay window?!
🎧 — how did you get into my house ?
🏹 — you left the window open
👊🏻 — I don't bunk off class unless we have english
🎧 — we have English now
👊🏻 — on our way
🏹— see yous soon
🌸 — see ya

I was leaning on the window, Maya's legs ontop of mine, when I spoke. "Let's put on music." She smirked. "Markle's playlist?" She asked. Markle's playlist is the one where the songs we both like are all in one playlist. Nobody ever listens to it except us. Maya created the name.

She grabbed her iPhone, and put on the music on full blast. We stood up.

RILEY'S POV —

We walked, hand in hand, to my bay window. Holding hands has become a regular thing for me and Lucas, and I got a say, it was nice. "Do you hear that?" He said to me. I gave him a questioning look. "Listen." So I did.

It was... Kpop? BTS? Wait what? Maya and Farkle didn't like Kpop. Or so we thought. We silently clambered inside my window, seeing Maya and Farkle, dancing? "Whoah." Lucas said.

I nodded. Maya and Farkle were doing an amazing routine, flips and all, the worm, hand movements, perfectly in sync, dancing to BTS' danger. "You guys are amazing!" Lucas said, and they froze.

They turned around, almost in slow motion, in their pyjamas, and faced us. "You-you weren't supposed to see that." Farkle said. Maya grinned, shaking her head. "did yous like it?" she asked. Lucas gave her a thumbs up and so did I. Farkle sniffled. Maya turned to him straightaway.

"What's wrong Farkle?" She asked. I smiled. They care about each other so much, they were soulmates. "nothing." Farkle said, "actually it was okay." he smiled, and Maya beamed. "now, you and Lucas piss off, me and Riley have to pick out dresses for tonight." She said.

Farkle obeyed and dragged Lucas out of the room. Maya smiled at me. "colour?" I pointed to my clothes. "black of course" she chuckled. I'm going for blue." she said. She brought out a long, fitting dress with a bow around the waist, it was black. "for you." she said, and placed it on the bed.

She then brought out another one, a short blue ballet dress, pastelly and princessy. "mine." she said, and ordered for me to go get a shower.

MAYA'S POV —

once I sent Riley for a shower, I put on my makeup, then curled my hair before slipping into my dress. Riley came out of her bathroom in her dress, with makeup fully done and her hair in a French braid. "you look fab, darling." I said to her, and she mouthed thank you. I grinned as we climbed out of the window, walking to Farkle's house.

Farkle met us halfway with Lucas. "Whoah." Lucas said, looking at Riley. Farkle looked at me, smiling. "you look more beautiful everytime I see you. please stop." he said to me. I blushed and have him a hug. "not too bad yourself." I whispered in his ear. He took my hand, and led us to the doors.

"Ready?" Lucas asked. "ready" me and Farkle said and Riley clutched onto Lucas' hand. Ready.