six

outfits side/above. left = maya || right = riley :) mayaville221 i updated quick noice

MAYA'S POV —

Me and Riley walked together, linking arms. Lucas and Farkle behind us, and Lucas walked behind Riley and spun her around. She smiled, and kissed him.

"umm...that was nice." Lucas said, pulling away from the kiss. Really, second kiss, for both of them, and it was nice?! who would say that? "who would say that?" said Farkle, who was sitting next to me. I didn't reply, and for a solid minute, we all stood in silence.

Me and Farkle agreed not to bring up Riley talking, because if we did we would scare her and she would probably never do it again. We stood in silence for 10 seconds, before I spoke up. "let's go get some ice cream, I'll even fucking pay because I'm willing to do anything since this is awkward as hell."

Riley smiled, and I grabbed her hand, leading her to the bus stop, Farkle and Lucas trailing behind us. When we stepped on, something weird happened. Usually me and Farkle sat together, but we didn't. Riley sat down and grabbed Farkle's hand and say him down next to her. Lucas raised an eyebrow, and I gave him a puzzled look. He shrugged and turned to Riley.

Riley looks at him, gulping. and reached to whisper something in his ear. she spoke again! I thought to myself, but what did she say? Farkle's eyes widened as she spoke, him nodding along with her. He stood up. "me and Riley are gonna head off early, when it goes to the park we can get off." What? "what the fuck?" Lucas breathed.

Riley took a step back, seemingly hurt. "what?" Farkle asked, taken aback. "Where are you going?" I asked sweetly, glaring at Lucas. "Nowhere." Riley said, walking off the bus. Farkle nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his head, and began walking off the bus. Well, he tried.

Lucas, unpleased, put his hand out to stop him. "Where are you going,." he demanded, gritting his teeth. "she told you, nowhe-" Farkle's eyes widened as he seemed to realise something, then the bus started again. "HOLY SHIT, NO NO RILEY!!!!!" He screamed, his eyes wide. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT." He said, slamming his arms on the windows. Without a second thought, he smashed the glass, jumping out of it.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at Lucas. He shrugged, eyes wide. We jumped out of the bus, running after him. "Farkle-" I gasped, "explain." He was crying. I crouched down and gave him a hug. "Baby..." I said, wiping his tears away. "she-she said-d some-thing-g abou-t-t a r-ed t-ree, a-and she m-meant a blood tr-ee, M-Maya!"

"Lucas, lean down." I ordered, and I placed Farkle on his back. Lucas set off running in the woods, me following. There she was, at the rope tree, almost doing it. "that's why you spoke." Lucas said, almost whispered, and made Riley jump. "Maybe." she said. All of a sudden, two men came behind her and Lucas, aggressively pulling them away.

We hid, desperate not to get caught, and we watched them take them both away into a van. We are screwed! I thought. "we have to get them back." Farkle said. I nodded. "if not, they're screwed."