Welcome back

Chance was back in Arkham which was not good. "Home sweet home right?" Jerome said as he rubbed her leg a little. "By the way I love you in a hug me jacket." He said laughing a little before getting up and picking up his Arkham uniform shirt and putting it on. "How'd I get here?" Chance asked only for Jerome to smile. "Someone called you in!" He yelled as he pinned her down making her whimper slightly. "Mark.." She mumbled making Jerome look at her. "Who? Your brother?" He asked looking over at her. "Yeah. He was talking to me last night and suddenly I'm back here? It was him...I know it." Chance said with a growl. Jerome nodded and ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "I always hated your brother...he always said I used you...but you know better...you know I did no such thing." He said as he sat down next to her and played with her hair until he heard the guards coming down the hall. "Oh! Gotta go doll." He said quickly kissing her. "Cya soon." He said before getting up and leaving the room as the guards came in with Dr. Leighlind. "Welcome back Chance, it's been a while." The doctor said before telling the guards they could leave and turning back to Chance. "Oh what do you want?" Chance hissed as she looked away from her. "I want to know about you, Chance. How are you?" Leighlind asked as she sat on the edge of the bed. Chance looked at her then looked away only to come face to face with Jerome. "C'mon gorgeous how are ya?" He asked as he pushed a strand of her now blond hair aside. "I'm...I'm lonely..." She whispered as she looked up at Jerome who only smiled. "Why?" The doctor asked as she watched Chance. "Because...because my laughter is gone." She said before looking at the doctor. "I see..." She said as she got up only for Chance to scoff. "No...no you don't." Chance said looking at the doctor then up at the ceiling. "You will never understand this." Chance said as she quickly sit up and watched the doctor. "This pain you...you claim to understand isn't from my mind...its from my heart and this...this isn't some teenage girl that loved unwisely...no no no no...I knew who I was loving. I knew what I was getting into, I was well aware that our laughter wouldn't be coming from us forever...but boy oh boy did it echo through this town! He was right out laughter was...no is like a virus and we spread across this city! We made an impact that none of you can deny!" Chance yelled only to get shot with a needle that made her pass out.
Slowly Chance's green eyes opened and she looked around the room and stood up slowly. "J?" She whispered only to be met with silence. "J please don't leave me alone." She whispered as she started to pull her hair a little but Jerome never came. Chance stood alone in the empty cell starring at the door. She didn't know how long she stood there but after a while she felt arms wrap around her and someone's chin rest on her shoulder. "Hiya doll." Came Jerome's voice making a smile grow on her face.
"Interesting." Professor Strange said as he looked into the cell at the young doll like girl who was bound to the bed and just starring up at the ceiling.
"Is she..."
"Yes Ms. Peabody...she's dissociating from this reality...but my question is what is she seeing."

A/N:

So first off can I just say that picture is amazing and I love it. I don't know who the artist is but I really like it I found it on Tumblr and another cool one of two of my favorite things Jerome and A Clockwork Orange 😆😆😆 lol. But I figured I would update and say holy crap 9.31k!!! I just looked today and I'm like it's official best birthday ever!!! I love that people like this story so much 😊😊😊 I love seeing comments it makes my day so much better but I really wanted to say thank you so so so much for reading my story and asking for updates or just commenting I love it. I'm so happy to be writing a story that you love to read and want more of it really gives me that push to keep writing. I just really wanted to be all happy and say thanks because seriously seeing the 9.31k made this the best birthday and I just am really really thankful. So to say it again thank you!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
      -Lee 🤓🤓😋😋