Barbra makes friends

Jerome sat with the small girl at a table while they talked to each other, him looking around the room while she drew. He leaned in and whispered something to her and she nodded then he got up and walked away. Barbra walked over and sat next to her. "So you're Jerome's little friend?" Barbra asked. The girl looked up at her for a minute then nodded and continued drawing. Barbra looked at her for a moment then smiled. "I'm Barbra. What's your name?" She asked causing the girl to pause then look up at Barbra. "My name is Chance." The girl said quietly. "I'm Chance Todd." She said as she put her pencil down. "So Chance....how did you meet ginger?" Barbra asked while watching the small girl put her stuff away. "Well my parents always argued and were part of the circus and one night Jerome found me and we became best friends then one night after the show they just left and I never saw them again...Jerome came to my rescue for everything. And one night the Whore called me a name Jerome snapped and killed her I helped him hide her and Mr.Cicero let us clean up in the trailer then he betrayed us and now we are here." Chance said as she looked at Barbra. "Wow." Barbra said. "What did you do?" Chance asks tilting her head to the side slightly. "I killed my parents." Barbra said causing Chance to smile.