Trouble at the GCPD

Jerome walked into the Commissioners office and Chance watched carefully as he talked to her then people began shooting up the GCPD causing Chance to duck down and smile. After a few minutes it went quiet and Chance got up and looked around only to come face to face with Jerome. "Hey doll miss me?!" He asked laughing a little as he opened the holding cell and let her out. Chance ran out and jumped on Jerome, hugging him tightly. "More than you know." She said with a smile then began to play with his tie. "You know I love a man in uniform...especially when that man is you." She said giggling then pulling him down and kissing him. "Jerome! The comish is wakin up!" A man with fluffy hair yelled. Chance remembered this one from the asylum. Greenwood. He tried to get her while they were still at Arkham, the only reason he didn't was Jerome kicked his ass and got three days in solitary for doing so.

    Jerome pulled away and put his finger to Chance's lips then smiled. "I'll be right back beautiful....hold tight." He said with a smile and placed her on the desk next to him then walked away. Chance looked over and kicked the dead officer out of the chair and put her feet up as she watched Jerome talk to Essen. At one point he got right in her face so...she head-butted him. Chance quickly got up and pulled Essen's head back. "Don't you hurt him." Chance hissed loud enough for only Essen and Jerome to hear. "Oh it's ok doll." Jerome said once some of his laughing died down and he gently rubbed her arm. Chance let go of Essen and Jerome walked right up to her and got in her face again while Chance moved back. "My turn." Jerome said as he began laughing again and shot Essen then turned and picked up the camera that was on the ground. "Hello Gotham City! We're the Maniax! And I'm Jerome the...shot caller of our little gang." Jerome said then turned the camera to Chance. "And that's Chance...my girl." Jerome said happily causing Chance to blush and look away. "J." She whispered quietly. Jerome carried on with his speech then pulled Chance close. "Be free like us! Smile!" He said before kissing Chance's cheek causing her to smile a lot and giggle then they heard the sirens. Jerome put the camera down then bent down and put on his hat. "Hold onto your hats folks 'cause you ain't seen nothin' yet!!" He said laughing as he got up and grabbed Chance's hand and ran out of the GCPD.