"If she's Alphonso Luciano's daughter, there must be some information about her on the net" Lucas said taking out his phone and started typing. "Unless he had kept her hidden all these years"

"I don't get it honestly. Nothing makes sense. She said she didn't know who I was that night we met. She said Luciano didn't pay her to get close to me, that he couldn't stand the thought of her being near me" I said to him. "But things just don't add up"

"Business man Alphonso Luciano showed up at business and charity events, finally introducing his teenage daughter Alexa Luciano, to the public" Lucas said looking at his phone.

"What are you reading?" I asked generally interested.

"An article from eight years ago. Lexi is indeed Luciano's sister. Alphonso must have kept her from the public to protect her from enemies" Lucas said stretching his phone to me.

I scanned through the article then to the pictures that were there. There were pictures of Lexi and the entire Luciano family. She looked so young and innocent in the pictures, she didn't look more than thirteen or fourteen in them. You really can't judge a book by its covers, to me and others Lexi seemed like a nice innocent female when she was definitely the opposite.

"This was on the internet. And we missed it because of not looking at things right before our eyes" I said passing back Lucas phone to him. "She told me her name was Miller and I never even thought about doing a background check on her because she had me so fooled I trusted her when I shouldn't".

" So Luciano had his little sister do his dirty work for him" Lucas said. "That's all a sick, coward yet smart move he made. Send in the one that'd be less obvious".

"And she had managed to get to me" I stated seriously.

My phone started ringing, I looked on the caller's ID noticing Paolo's name. Instead of answering the phone I got up going to opened the door. I know he was calling to let me know he was here. I had told him to get over here earlier.

"Hey what happened to you?" Paolo asked the minute he stepped in looking at the bandage on my exposed shoulder before turning to Lucas. "And you?"

"Gio's traitor girlfriend did this" Lucas replied causing me to glare at him. "She shoot a bullet through his shoulder and pistol whipped my face".

" I knew she was dangerous when she almost broke my wrist and attacked me at the gym" Paolo replied.

"What!?" Lucas exclaimed.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I asked looking at him.

"That day when you called me to go pick her up at the gym, when I walked in I saw her sitting on the floor completely zoned out. I was about to touch her on the shoulder but she was quick she just grabbed my hand twisting it and grabbing me by my shirt collar somehow flipping me onto my back holding me at my throat" Paolo said. "It just happened so fast, I was wondering how come you didn't warn me about her reflexes"

"That's because he didn't know" Lucas said to him.

"What? How can you not know you're girlfriend is that defensive?" Paolo asked me.

"She's Luciano sister, she's the one whose been bringing back information about us to them. When I confronted her this was the result" I said to him pointing to my shoulder and Lucas' face. "I didn't know it, she lied to me".

"That means she probably been to me about being at SEATO that night when the Rostov incident" Paolo said.

"Alright, talk faster or I might have to shoot you" I said to him.

"The night when we planned to take out Rostov, I was passing by the check out area and I bumped into this female that looked exactly like her, only difference is that she was blonde with a British accent. But when I asked her about it and if we had met before she totally denied it" Paolo said to us.

Lucas and I looked at each other with realization.

"The British accent is indeed her cover" I said now putting the pieces together.

"And the blonde that was seen with Rostov most of the night..." Lucas started saying.

"It was her" I finished for him.

All these surprises just kept coming out today and things are just starting to show a connection.

"I'm gonna find Lexi and I'm gonna make her talk right before I destroy her" I said angrily.

Here is another chapter guys. I'm really trying to update as soon as possible for you guys.

So please don't forget to vote and comment.