P r o p o s a l { E N D }

"BF/N?" You called, slipping off your shoes and throwing them into the pile of very messy shoes. There was no reply, which vaguely worried you.

Not for the sake of his health or anything, mainly for your own house's sake.

"BF/N!" You yelled, anxiously peering around and taking another step. Immediately, your foot fell into a noose and with a yelp, you flew upside down, hanging by a foot.

"BF/N!" You screamed, the house almost trembling at your fury. BF/N hurriedly scrambled out, before blinking. "Oh, um..."
"Explain." You crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow.
"That was for the author...?" BF/N said nervously. "She said she was going to take a video of when I was gonna-"

Slapping a hand over his own mouth (or if it's Lost Silver, pretend he bit his tongue like Olou from SnK), he cut you down and you fell to the floor with an oof!
"You were gonna?" You prompted, rubbing your head as you looked up at him, repairing the fourth wall. His face immediately reddened, and he shuffled his feet (or kinda swayed back and forth if he doesn't have feet), clearly nervous. "N-Nothing."

"Nothing, my butt." You muttered under your breath, suspicion practically forming an aura of death and sadness around you as you gave him the look.

BF/N chuckled awkwardly, before throwing his arms in the air (or moving his limbs to imply doing that). "Food?"
"Food," you agreed, walking into the kitchen with him following like an overexcited puppy dog.

You could practically see the wagging tail.

Dinner wasn't much better. BF/N plowed through his food, you watching with a slightly weirded out expression. (Imagine Luffy from One Piece eating. That's basically it.)
When he finished, he stopped and stared intensely at you, as you ate.

Five minutes of extreme awkwardness and silence passed, before you cleared your throat. "Okay," you declared. "What is happening that has you so excited?"
"Nothing, Y/N."
"Pleeeeaaaaase?" You gave him those eyes. Oh god, those eyes. The puppy dog eyes, the spawn of Zalgo himself.
BF/N froze, and slowly got up, before kneeling down and pulling a tiny box out.

You froze as he opened it to see a small ring.

With a tiny smiley face on it.

Typical.

"Marry me, Y-Y-Y/N-?"
You squealed and tackled him into the ground, clearly not giving a fluff as his head hit the kitchen board with a loud crack. "Yes!" You grinned almost as widely as Jeff, before noticing the bump on his head. "Uh oh."

***

And so, you and BF/N had a happy wedding. Your closest friends and family were there- well, the ones that knew of you dating and then marrying a serial killer, that is. It all went well, and the ceremony was absolutely lovely.

Then Antheia crashed the party and shoved BF/N's head into the punch bowl before swallowing the cake whole and poofing away.

It's okay though, you got an even better cake from author-chan.

***

It's finally over. I finished, I know it's crappy. I'm so sorry for the long wait. It's also so hard to believe that I started this when I was 13 or 14, and I just recently turned 15. Time certainly flies, doesn't it?

And for all of you- thank you for reading this book. I love each and every one of you, you amazing and wonderful little crazy people. And thank you again.

Love from,
Chi-ya.