When You Meet His Friend

Jeff the Killer
Jeff burst through the door. "Hey hey hey hey Y/N!" You looked at him like "whatdafuq" "...Yes?" "Meet Smile!" A big red husky trotted in. What was weird was the human smile across his face. However, you didn't care. You loved animals. "He's adorable!" You and Jeff had fun playing fetch with Smile. The only bad part was that person the stick Smile was chasing landed on. It took a while to hide the body.

BEN Drowned
You had given BEN permission to let him bring one of his friends over. Suddenly, BEN and another boy popped out of your computer. BEN introduced you. "Y/N, this is Silver. Silver, Y/N." You both said hi, and played video games the whole afternoon!

Eyeless Jack
You were a little ticked that he had invited a friend over without permission, but you decided to let it go. Suddenly, there was a knock. "He's here." Jack said, opening the door. The boy there had a cut smile and no eyelids. He also had a bloodstained hoodie. Jack introduced you, even though you were a bit wary and creeped out at first. In the end, you got along well.

Hoodie
Hoodie had brought his friend Masky along when he came to your house. You were both awkward at first, but got along well.

Masky
He brought his friend Laughing Jack. Unfortunately, you were afraid of clowns. In the end though, you were finally comfortable around him.

Lost Silver
Silver had asked if he could bring a friend over, which you agreed to. A boy with a navy blue mask and black hoodie was introduced to you as Eyeless Jack. It started out a bit rough, as the first thing he said was, "Can I have your kidneys?" But in the end, you were great friends.