When You Catch Him Singing/Dancing

Ayy! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, school is horrible! It's name literally is
Seven
Crappy
Hours
Of
Our
Lives
But for realsies, I'm doing okay in school now, with bae and my friends (≧≦) and to whoever's reading this, you're a wonderful, beautiful person! Have a nice day!

Jeff the Killer
You got home from a long day of work. The house was eerily quiet. "Jeff?" You called out, going upstairs. When you opened your room, you were met with a horrifying sight. "I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BALLLLL-" Jeff had attached a yoga ball to the ceiling fan somehow and was swinging back and forth naked. You screamed and ran away. "MY POOR EYES!"

BEN Drowned
You were both cuddling together, when BEN started humming the Song of Unhealing. You looked at him to see he was asleep. You giggled. "Sweet dreams, BEN."

Eyeless Jack
"AIIIIIIEIIIIIIEIIIIIIII-" You had woken up to some unholy screeching. Suddenly Jack pranced in, still screeching. You screeched too. "JACK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He stopped and looked at you quizzically. "Singing?" You flopped over. "Please stick to murdering people..."

Hoodie
You had gotten home from a long day when you heard... "My first kiss went a little like this! ~Twist~ and this! ~Twist~ and this!" You peeked upstairs and almost choked when you saw Hoodie dancing and singing along. And twisting.

Masky
"I regret everything..." You groaned. Recently you had shown Masky Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, and he wouldn't shut up. "What's your favourite ide-" "SHUT UP!" "...Mine is being creative."

Lost Silver
You and Silver were singing along to the Pokemon theme song together. "You teach me and I teach you, po~ke~mon..." You both giggled at your out-of-tune singing.

Bloody Painter
Helen hated singing. You never did catch him.

Ticci Toby
There wasn't a time when he wasn't singing or prancing around the house.

Laughing Jack
He sang his special song. Over. And over. "All around the m-" you groaned and buried your face in a pillow. "Shush.."