When He Wants Cuddles (≧∇≦)

Jeff the Killer
You were watching a movie in the living room when Jeff came in. "Hey Jeff." You said, watching the movie. "Hey babe." He crawled under the covers with you. "Did you wash off the blood?" You made a "e.e" face. "No. Cuddle." He pulled you to his chest. You sighed and obliged.

BEN Drowned
You and BEN were in Legend Of Zelda in a flowery field. You were enjoying it, when BEN pulled you closer to him. He smiled, and you blushed and returned it. You fell asleep next to him.

Eyeless Jack
You were playing video games, and Jack was upset because he felt you were ignoring him. So he killed the TV. By that, he threw it out the window. You groaned. "Jack, what the heck..." He hugged you from behind, making you yelp, and pulled you onto the bed. "Cuddle." You smiled despite the TV incident and wrapped your arms around him, ignoring the smell of blood.

Hoodie
You woke up, and tried to sit up, but was pulled back down. You almost screamed when you felt arms around you, then relaxed as Hoodie sighed in his sleep happily. You smiled, then turned and snuggled into his arms. His eyes opened, and he grinned. He had actually not been asleep. He just wanted cuddle. :3

Masky
You were sitting on the park bench waiting for Masky, but you fell asleep. You woke up with Masky hugging you, fast asleep. You groaned, but then fell asleep again, smiling in your sleep.

Lost Silver
You and Silver had just gotten home from a date and you were exhausted. Silver was too. Before he had a chance to leave, you fell asleep. He smiled, and lay down next to you happily. You woke up for a moment and smiled.