He Asks You Out

Jeff
Jeff had been acting very strange around you lately. He had even seemed nervous. Which was ironic, since he was the killer. You decide to confront him about it. "Hey Jeff?" He jumps "Yeah, Y/N?" You cross your arms and look at him. "You've been acting weird lately. What's up?" He looks down. "Um...nothing." "It's not nothing Jeff! Answer me!" He takes a deep breath. "Y/NIkindareallylikeyouwillyougooutwithme?" You process the words, then throw your arms around him. "Yes!" Jeff sighs in relief. "Good, I thought you would say no."

BEN Drowned
The elf had been acting weird around you lately- Calling you babe, blushing a lot, fidgeting. You decided not to mind it, and one day, you two were playing COD. He was in the TV watching you play. Suddenly, the TV glitched and a text box popped up. Will you be my girl Y/N? Yes or Yes. You grinned, blushing, and clicked yes. "BEN, even if I had a choice, you know I would say yes." You rolled your eyes as BEN tackled you from the TV, grinning like a madman.

Eyeless Jack
You knew you had feelings for the eyeless boy, but you never imagined he liked you back. One night, you walked into your room, yawning, when you saw a kidney on your pillow. You groaned, walking over and about to throw it out until you see letters on it. You squint to make it out. It says, 'Be my girlfriend Y/N?' You smile, blushing slightly and yell, "Yes Jack!" You jump as arms encircle you and Jack laughs. "I'm glad."

Hoodie
The shy boy had always been quiet, but now he seemed to stutter more around you. He also became much more shy. You were shy too, of course, and one day, you two were sitting on the bench when Hoodie spoke. "U-um...Y/N?" You looked at him. "Y-yes?" He looked down, then back up. "I w-was wondering if y-you w-would want t-to be my g-g-girlfriend?" You gently kissed his cheek in reply, then smiled softly at him.

Masky
Since he hung out a lot at your house, you had taken to baking a lot of cheesecake. One day, Masky insisted on decorating the cake. "Pleeeease Y/N?" You sighed, rolling your eyes good-naturedly. "Alright Masky." He grinned under his mask and shooed you out.
*Le time skip brought by a Nyan Cat farting rainbows.*
You walked into the kitchen later to see no Masky. You see the cake, and walk over, curious. It says in icing, 'I really like you Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?' You laugh and yell, "Yes Masky, I will!" You hear him yell, "YEEEES!" From your closet. You giggle and shake your head, helping him out of the closet.

Lost Silver
Silver has been extremely quiet and nervous around you today. You decided to ask what was wrong. "Silver, are you okay?" Silver gulped. "Y-Y/N, can I ask you something?" You nod, curious. "Um...w-w-will you b-be m-m-my g-girlfriend?" Silver stuttered, looking down. You hugged him quietly. "Yes Silver."

A/N
Hope you liek so far!
~Angel