★ Chapter ④

Mulai dari awal

"Awe, litter Nialler is probably planning out our death" I said while wiping a fake tear as Harry nodded.

"He's so cute when he's embarrassed" I heard Zayn mumble. But I caught it. Was he talking about Niall?!

"What?!" I screamed.

"What?!" He screamed back while he blushed a little bit.

"What!" Harry screamed.

"What did you just say? And to who did you say that too?" I asked Zayn.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about" Zayn said while walking away.

Strange dude.

"What did he say" Harry asked.

"I'm pretty sure I heard him say He's so cute when he's embarrassed and I'm sure he meant it to Niall" I said while walking down the hallway with Harry.

"Ooooo..." Harry oo'ed. "We'll ill see you later mate!" Harry said as we walked to his class and I walked into mine.

In the middle of the class Niall texted me it said...

"Nialler: I can make your death look like and accident! Ha, ☺ "

I laughed and continued to do my work.

Harry's POV

As I walk into my last class, I took a seat in my usual spot in the back.

"Okay class, we have a new student in the class, he's not new to the school, he just exchanged classes"

Louis walked in the room and my breath hitched.

If you haven't noticed but I have a crush on Louis! Who wouldn't?! He's so handsome! Soft brown hair, bluest eyes I've ever seen... Well other than Niall's... but he tops Niall. A very sassy yet funny person. A nice round shaped bum, can I squeeze/touch it? He's just perfect... He made me question my sexuality...

He sat 2 tables in front of my and 1 to the left. At least I got a kinda nice view of him.

I'm so lucky this is my last class.

In the middle of the class I got a text. Ugh who can be texting me now? I'm trying to concentrate.... on Louis.

I secretly pulled out my phone and opened the text, it's from Niall.

"Ni-Ni: I can't make your death look like an accident! ☺ "

I laughed, and continued to stare at Louis.

Gosh he's so hot.

•••After school•••

Niall told me and Liam to meet him at his house.

I walked with Liam and we were in front of his house.

"Do you think that today's the day we die? I asked half joking. Liam took a deep breath, "it was nice knowing you Harry!"

"It was nice knowing you too, Sargent Liam" I said as I knocked on the door.

Seconds later Niall opened the door with a red face, oh oh...he's angry!

We sat and the couch and waited for his lecture.

He slammed the door shut and pointed at us.

"You too! Are so dead!" He said screaming while run towards us.

Liam being the lifesaver he is took Niall's wrist and hold him back. Niall was trashing under his grip.

"You guys embarrassed me so much!" He yelled with a pink face.

"I'm sorry Niall" Liam said,

"Yeah truly sorry" I said while calming Niall down.

After a few minutes Niall calmed down. "You're both cunts"

"Haha yeah we know" I relied

"But you love us!" Liam said.

"Hey, since it Friday want to have a sleepover like how we used to" Niall said and we all cheered.

And that's how we ended up snuggled up on the couch with a blanket while watching Me potter. Haha, get it my names Harry and we're watching Harry potter? No? okay .-.

Popcorn was all over the carpeted floor, luckily Niall's mom was coming back home until tomorrow, so we have time to clean up in the morning

After the movie, we all fell asleep around 2 in the morning.

•☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆•

So, both Harry and Liam have a crush on Louis.

Hmm... I wonder who would be the one to win his heart?

Lots of plot twists going on in my head and some of you won't like the idea... Hehehehe, I'm an evil, evil girl! ;)

Anywhore...

Comment,

Vote,

Fan!

(>*•*)> ZiallSmut <(*•*<)