Chapter 5 - The Night

The day finally came. Silence filled the house as Aoi stood in the dark kitchen, his fingers firmly grasping the phone he held to his ear. The entire house was dark, the moon shining brightly overhead being their only source of light. Resting his elbows on the kitchen counter, his eyes were fixated at nothing in particular as he remained focus on the words coming from the other side.

          "It's time, Aoi."

          His body filled up with anticipation, his eyes wandering behind him to his sleeping beauty, a tired Uruha sleeping on the shared bed he could see from where he was standing. His mind seemed to flow freely with the thoughts of how calm Uruha looked in this moment, aware of the fact that soon he has to reassure him that everything would be alright, knowing he would be anything but calm in just a matter of minutes.

          "I know," Aoi responded hesitantly, desperate for the plan to work the perfect way he intended. All he needed was for Uruha to cooperate. "I'll tell him right now. Is the team ready?" he asked.

          "Right outside your house, ready when you are."

          He sighed deeply, feeling anxious for the big event he's been waiting years for. Everything has to go according to plan, he told himself. "Okay, have them come inside in exactly one minute," he demanded. "See you soon, Takanori," he said, hanging up the phone and gently putting it aside on the counter, recollecting himself for a brief moment before taking the first step.

          Slowly, he made his way to their bedroom, the moonlight outside the window illuminating  Uruha, and Aoi took this moment to completely take in his beauty. He looked so peaceful, he thought. His soft skin and his lips slightly parted, his hair a beautiful mess against the pillows and his chest slowly heaving up and down with each and every breath he took, one of his hands laying open.

          Sitting down next to a sleeping Uruha, he took his hand in his own, admiring his black manicured nails against his soft pale skin, his blue veins easily noticeable under his skin. He pressed his lips against the engagement ring on his finger, kissing it lightly, knowing this would be the last peaceful moment he'd have with Uruha for quite some time. 

          He admired his sleepy state, taking in his peaceful beauty as his eyes wandered is body, left uncovered. His shirt, which was way too big for someone his size, rid up just a bit over his waist, exposing his belly button, his hip bones prominent under his skin. His legs, long and pale against the bed sheets, were sprawled out. And his lips, god his lips, pink and perfectly sculptured and the pure thought of those perfect lips wandering around Aoi's skin sent shivers throughout his body, a small smile forming on his face.

          His lips were one of Aoi's favorite parts of his body, the way they felt against his own and the way they moved when he would say those three perfect words that would still send Aoi's heart soaring to this day was something he always loved about him.

          And his eyes... the way they would light up whenever he so little as laid eyes on Aoi, glistening with pure joy whenever he would smile, whenever he would laugh. God, his eyes were so beautiful, full of light and life and a subtle sense of adventure hid behind them.

          His arms, so thin but constantly giving the best hugs, wrapping around Aoi whenever he got the chance, causing a certain feeling to rise up in Aoi. He loved that feeling, the pure feeling of being needed, feeling of importance to someone, feeling ultimately and genuinely loved.

          "Uruha," he whispered softly, resulting in him shifting slightly in his sleep. Aoi sighed to himself, knowing he shouldn't waste anymore time. If he wanted to do this right, things had to go fast. "Babe, get up," he said, his voice slightly more raised as he gently grabbed both of his arms.

          Uruha's eyes fluttered open, sitting up fairly quickly in response to being awaken with such a tone in the early morning hours. "Aoi..." he whispered, his voice still groggy as he rubbed his tired eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked, voice full of confusion and concern as he squinted his eyes to adjust at the person before him.

          "Listen to me," Aoi asked of him. "I need you to stay calm, okay?" he asked, tightly holding his smaller hand in both of his, as if he's begging for a promise to be kept.

          "Stay calm about what?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he tried to read Aoi's face. His eyes fell to their connected hands, Aoi's hold on him firm but Uruha's remained limp.

          The front door swung open, Uruha's heart immediately falling at the sound of footsteps coming their way. Dressed in black from head to toe, a large group of men barged into the bedroom, wearing masks to cover their faces.

          "Aoi..." he said, scooting back in his bed. "What's happening?"

          "I need you to go with these people," he said, trying his best to keep Uruha calm.

          "What? Why?" he asked, pulling his hand harshly away from his grasp, his eyes frantically scanning at the men before him.

          Two men grabbed at his arms, dragging him out of the bed and causing him to let out whimpers of pain and fear. "Stop!" he yelled, trying to free himself of their tight grasps. His heart started to race in his chest, his eyes frantically directing themselves to Aoi.

          "Hey, don't be so rough on him," Aoi spat at the two men, holding out a hand to put an end to their actions, but unfortunately the men didn't listen.

          Uruha continued to struggle against their grip, eyes glistening with tears as he looked at Aoi. Before he could utter another word, Uruha felt a hand shove up against his mouth , muffling his screams as he felt a needle prick his hand. He widened his eyes as he could faintly see Aoi start to blur before him, his vision becoming hazy before he closed his eyes.

Authors note: sorry this chapter was pretty short but i finally updated! comment what you think in the comments!