His Revenge

Author: Neon_chocolates
Male Lead: Ethan Lachlan
Female Lead: Erin Gosling

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his

Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted lover is back...and he wants her family's company...and her.The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn wills clash...sparks fly.

*****************************************************************************************************

Gotta love this book! This is one of the very first book I've read on wattpad and I just couldn't stop reading it. It had the perfect combination of loathsomeness, sexiness, hatred, seduction, and romance and it was beautifully written.

Each character had their own perspective and understanding so you can't really blame either Ethan nor Erin. In fact, their so-called hatred towards each other fuel their chemistry and it magnifies the intensity of their interactions.

The development of the story was fantastic and emotional at some points! I love how they went from insulting, to bantering, to jealousy and teasing, so forth. And when the truth was finally revealed, definitely not something that I expected. The truth does tie the loose ends!

Though I felt like the ending was a bit rushed, that's better than a dragged out, boring ending!