Chapter 17

What times your dad go into work today? -Dare

I think he goes in at 1.

Wanna come over? -Dare

I find this odd considering he never wants me at his place in fear his dad might show up.

Yeah. 1:30?

Ok. -Dare

I wait for my dad to exit the house before even thinking about getting anything ready. Daryl shows up shortly after my dad leaves, earning a 'really' look from my mom. She doesn't disapprove of us, but she knows how my dad feels about it. "Yer dad doesn't have work it two days, remember that."

"I will," I role my eyes. "Does that mean we can count on ya stayin' home Sunday, so we can have some family time?"

"Ya mean we haven't had enough the past three weeks dad has tried his hardest ta keep me cooped up in the house?"

"Yer gonna have ta sort this out with yer dad eventually," my mom sighs, continuing with the laundry. "Yeah, as soon as he excepts tha' I'm with Daryl and he can't do anythin' 'bout it."

My mom shoes me along to the waiting Daryl in our driveway.

We stop for gas on the way to his house, then venture to his bedroom..like always.

"Is there a reason ya wanted me over?"

"No..but Merle ain't home," he smirks, pulling me closer to him by gripping my ass. "That mood huh?" I grab the colar of his shirt, leading him over to the bed. He falls over top of me, holding himself up with both hands on each side of me. His body grinds over mine with his lips pushed to mine.

His finger tips slide under the rim of my shirt, he glances up for permission. I nod, sitting up to allow him. His shirt is closely followed and he's soon on top of me again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I need ta shower," I giggle when Daryl pulls me back down beside him for the third time. I role over leaning into him. "Shower with me?" I pull back enough to open my eyes and look at him. He seems to like the idea more now that he's involved. He stands up with me around his waist, carrying me to the bathroom.

With our lack of clothes at the moment, all I have to do is turn the hot water all the way on. Once hot, I turn it to the right temperature.

I use Daryl's shampoo because I don't have any here, but I don't mind, it makes me smell more like him.

His body turns away from me, exposing his back. Of course I've seen them many times before, they just seem to sparkle from the water running down them. My index finger lightly traces over one in the middle of his back. I feel his body tense beneath my touch, like when we first got together.

He knows that I don't judge him on his scars, but I know he hates them anyway. His head droops. I run my hand down his arm, kissing his shoulder blade.

We meet face to face. I place my hand on his cheek, using it to guide our slow kiss.

After getting out I put my shorts back on but use one of his flannels. I fold the bottom till it reaches the rim of my shorts and then tie it in the back with a ponytail. I tuck in my little tail because I hate when it sticks out.

"Come on."

I give Daryl a questioning look. He just grabs my arm with a light grin, pulling me outside. "What are we doing?" I chuckle.

"Merle's lettin' me take 'is bike out."

My eyes widen with excitement.

He takes a seat first and I slide in behind him. "Better hold on. Tight."