A/N: Kim SeokJin NOW 3 Interview

Q: Where do you want to go right now?

SJ: New York

Q: What are you looking forward to the most right now?

SJ: I am looking forward to finish a mixtape this year.

Q: What are your five greatest interests right now?

SJ: Concert, health, mistape and self-improvement

Q: What was Chicago like?

SJ: It was a large and wonderful city. I want to go back sometime.

Q: What did you like during your stay in Chicago?

SJ: The city itself was very beautiful, and I was overwhelmed with its magnificence. When I was shooting in the downtown area with all those skyscrapers. I tried hard not to be intimidated by them.

Q: You had total six concepts in the photobook. Which concept or story do you think suited you the most?

SJ: The one in the underground passage. Personally, I like that kind of dark concept, and I also think it suits me.

Q: Do you think you are a grown-up now?

SJ: I think I am standing on the threshold of being a grown-up. I have more things to look after now, and I think it is the sign of being a grown-up.

Q: What was it like when you finally turned 20?

SJ: On January 1st, the day I turned 20, I was in Busan with my family. I used to think that something magical would happen but, I didn't really feel special.

Q: What did you want to do the most when you become an adult?

SJ: To take a trip by myself.

Q: You in your imagination as a little boy 10 years ago vs. you right now, are you the same person?

SJ: I think I am about the same. People always said Im precious. (YOURE REALLY PRECIOUS JIN..)

Q: You released the cover song 'Adult Child' three years ago, if we emphatize with the lyrics?

SJ: It has changed, I guess? Back then I was a trainee, and now I am a professional singer. Now I have a broader spectrum of thoughts, and can better understand situations those which cannot be helped.

Q: Is there something you have not tried but want to do someday?

SJ: Studying psychology.

Q: What other people tell you the most these days?

SJ: I have watching TV shows with you in it. (Yup. Yup. Like in a cooking show or gourmet show. Eating Jin, upgraded.)

Q: What you need to hear right now?

SJ: Be happy.

Q: For those who support you?

SJ: I hope you will be happy with me. (OFC we are Jin, we're always happy with you, and others.)

Q: Your goal in 2016...

SJ: To release my own works. (And we will cheer and support you with that. JIN FIGHTING.)

Q: Your definition of 'dream'

SJ: Dream is what makes people move.

Q: After the interview, what are you going to do now?

SJ: I will go back to work, or maybe I will eat first.

(A/N: Informations came from BTS NOW 3 Book.)