Hell: Part 2

Where am I?
Clearly, I was in McChuggla JH, but, it seemed different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
Maybe it's all of the lava pouring down the walls, or the fire coming from the cafeteria.
I approached the 8th grade office.
"Hey," I started to ask anxiously, "where am I?"
"Welcome resident number 256,906,666,788,908,657,616," an old lady with fire for hair said, "this is hell. You have a VIP seat here, thanks to all of the havoc you caused on Earth. You sit in between Satan and Hitler."
"W-wait, what?"
"You heard me fugly skank."
I ferociously walked towards the information desk. There they gave me my hell uniform, which consisted of a transparent bra and a transparent mini-skirt with no panties. Of course I have worn these type of clothes, but this doesn't help me overcome my goal of not being a slut.
They told me that I could find Satan in room 666, but he was probably having sex with Hitler. Instead of interrupting, I decided to walk around hell and see what I could find. There were paintings of Satan, he looked terrifying. Not someone I would want to meet. My boobs started to ring.
A hologram came out.
It was Satan.
"Hey thottie. I need to see you here. Now."
"Umm ok," I replied.
I started to walk towards room 666. As I approached this number, I became increasingly scared. I saw the door, and opened it.
"Sit down."
"K."
I looked at the chair, it had a strap on dildo on it.
"I think I would rather seat."
"Please come back," Satan said while crying. I was confused. Isn't Satan supposed to be strong and not weak. Plus, what in the hell is he talking about
"Please. I never meant for any of this to happen," slowly his voice changing. It turned into a higher pitched voice. Sounded familiar.
"I miss you."
Then, I woke up. I was laying down on a hospital bed.