Kaminari Gin unleashed, the true monster

*Kaminari Gin's POV*

After Seijuro told us that we didn't have to come to basketball practice as long as we won all of our games neither Atsushi or Daiki have come to practices in awhile. Even I started to skip more practices only ever showing up once or twice a week.

The only reason why I ever did come to practice was to only hang out with the others, when I didn't go to practice I was either sleeping on the roof with Daiki, or eating snacks with Atsushi. But with all of the matches that we did throughout year winter quickly passed by and before we knew it was already summer.

"AOMINE BROKE HIS DEFENSE!!"
​​​​"HE'S TO FAST!!"

Aomine quickly broke past the two players from Kuwaja and scored a formless shot over his shoulder.
*SWOOSH!*

And just like Daiki the others scored points left and right as we demolished our opponents.

When the ball made its way too me, I looked forward and saw that they were triple teaming me, but just like the teams before them they lost the will to win.

I didn't even spare them a glance as I did a quick fake to the left then I did a fast drive to the right. By the time they figured out I already passed them it was already too late as I had already dunked the ball.

"IT'S NOT JUST AOMINE ! EVERYONE IS SCORING ON THEIR OWN!"

"THESE ARE THE 'GENERATION OF MIRACLES' HOW THE HELL IS ANYONE GOING TO BEAT A TEAM LIKE THAT??"

'Their not.' I thought dryly as I scored another point. Throughout the whole entire game Tetsuya wasn't aloud to play seeing as we beat our opponents to 112-43.

The next day neither Atsushi,Daiki, or I showed up for practice.

Kise Ryouta's POV

"Murasakibara didn't come to practice either?" said a random first stringer.

​​​​"So it seems..... And I'm afraid Aomine and Kaminari didn't come either." said another to Midorima.

"...Understood." he replied with a dark look on his face.

"It' really different." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed another basketball.

"What are you talking about?" asked Midorima who must had heard me mumbling to myself.

​​​​​"I'm talking about the atmosphere, the atmosphere during practice."
"Althougth everyone talks as always, a pessimistic aura overflows. It feels like the feeling of fellowship in one way or another no longer exists." I paused for a second when I saw Midorima-cchi's expression turn darker as I continued to talk.

"Even though the team has always been very competitive and not so harmonious so to speak, ever since the head coach and Akashi-cchi changed the focus of the team... So much has changed..... Even Midorima-cchi's temper has worsened."

​"Who knows...... Not like I care." he said before continuing.

"Those who I disagree with are Aomine and Murasakibara. Heck even Gin is starting to annoy me with his lazy attitude. I don't care what kind of reasons they may have, but I'm still unable to understand how they are able to stop showing up to practice because they were told so."

"NO MATTER WHAT. I CAN'T GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSTANTLY PERFORMING LESS THAN SATISFACTORY." he finished with a dark look on his face.

As he walked away I let bored and uncaring look appear on my face as I thought of what Midorima-cchi just said to me.

'Even I'm starting to think about not coming to practice anymore Midorima-cchi.'