The shadows First practice match, so much pain

Quick authors note

Hey wattpaders I'm really happy that you guys are liking my story, and since this one is going so good I have some ideas for a couple of stories, I'll let you guys decide which one I should start on first, below is the story title and a small description of each story comment on the one you want me to start on first.

OHSHC The Bad Boy Type
- basically it's about Haruhi having a older brother(by one year) basically he joins her at ouran on a music and athletic scholarship, some way or another he joins Haruhi in the host club becoming the bad boy type(I heard about a lot of yaoi type stories and I don't know if I should make it one or not.)

Creepypasta,The really Cheshire cat
- this story is about a OC Creepypasta there was once a normal boy in a extremely abusive family who would do terrible things to him until he was eight years old thats when they sold him to scientist that did gruesome experiments on him, who were trying to make a superhuman, but what they got was something no one expected.

From one giant to another
-This story is about Kokuren Shirudo, ever since he was born Kokuren Shirudo has always been the tallest person he's ever known. When he arrives at Japan going to the school Yosen he meets Mursakibara Atsushi and joins the Yosen Basketball team. Oh did I forget to mention the Kokuren Shirudo is always mistaken as a boy because of her height and boyish features/personality.

P.s -sorry I seemed to have messed up the timelime a little bit I forgot to do Kuroko's first practice match before Kise comes in so(I also forgot about haizaki whoopsies.) I'm going to try and fit that in somehow, then I'll stick with the original plotline with a twist.

And now on with the story.

Akashi Seijuro's POV

Since we've had little difficulty with our practice matches, you can imagine my surprise my dear readers(are you braking the fourth wall too Akashi!!) when this certain practice matches goes beyond my imagination on how nervous Kuroko Tetsuya can be. We've done a few practice matches with him before, but now we'll be doing interexchange practice matches in order to enter interhigh.

Here let me take you through a flash back in order to tell you properly what happened.

*Flash back two days before official practice match.*

Kuroko Tetsuya's POV

I'v been in the first string for about a two weeks now and I'm still not used to the intensity of the training we have to go through.

"Aomine-kun is the first string training always this intense?"

"You find it hard?..... But ya the menus has numerous activities,and it's pretty fast."

"The third string training was less..." I couldn't continue as I felt the dire need to empty my stomach.....sorry floor-san.

""UWAA DON'T VOMIT HERE TETSSSUU!!!!" Screamed Aomine-kun

"Hey Satsuki, bring a bucket and a mop ASP!"

*time skip*

"We're done for today, everyone hit the showers" yelled our coach.

"Okay, hey Tetsu are you going to be staying behind for training today?" Aomine-kun asked me with a basketball in his hands.

"Gomen Aomine-kun, I'm not like you and the rest,but I'll keep trying to get stronger." I promised to myself.

"Sorry today,I'll be heading straight home." I told his as I left the gym missing what Momoi said.

"Is it okay?" asked a concerned Momoi.