The end of a rival,Duel aces

*third person POV*

As the game between us and Kamizaki the school with Daiki's friend/rival plays for. As they were doing their worm ups Gin looked at Daiki who seemed really into practice he must be really excited,I hope nothing goes wrong.

"What's wrong Mido-chin?" questioned Atsushi who noticed that Shintarou looked somewhat off.

"Nothing, it's just today's Aha-asa rankings."

"What about them~? Are they bad~?.... Give me a break Mido-chin.~"

"Cancer is ranked third today so thats no problem for me,and I have my lucky item, the two I worry for are Aomine, his sign is ranked last."

"Who's the other one?"

"It's Gin, even though his sign(capicorn.) is ranked first today Aha-asa said that capicorns should be careful because something unexpected whether it be good or bad is going to happen to them."

"I can only hope that nothing will happen."

*Kaminari Gin's POV*

"THE MATCH BETWEEN TEIKO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND KAMIZAKI MIDDLE SCHOOL WILL NOW COMMENCE. BOW!"
Announced the referee.

As the game started out with Daiki,Seijuro,Atsushi,kise,and Tetsuya as the starters with me and Shintarou on the bench. As the game began to progress into the second quarter I saw that the point gap between us and them was way to large for them ever to catch up. It seemed that our opponents realized that too because when Daiki passed his 'rival' all he did was stand there and said.

"A guy who can take you on.... There's no way someone like that exists...are you mocking me?"

As soon as that motherf*cker finished his sentence I could see from were I was sitting how much it truly effected Daiki.

'It made my blood boil.'

"..haha." Daiki laughed quietly in hysteria.

As the look of utter disappointment and cruel realization showed on Daiki's face as he walked towards Tetsuya who held out his fist waiting for his light to fist bump him.

"Tetsu... I don't think what you said was wrong. But in the end... It's no good. Somehow I've realized... I'll never find what I'm looking for."

"The only one who can win against me is me."

*CRUNCH* The water bottle that was in my hand was now completely destroyed I tossed it to the side and took off my sweater showing my basketball jersey.

"Coach sub out Tetsuya and put me in." I ordered the coach barely being able to control my anger.

"Kaminari, Tetsuya can play for a little while longer wait you tur-"

"I am not asking you coach this is a order." I told him looking straight into his eyes silently daring him to defy me.

"The game has already been decided from the beginning as long as you score then it's fine." he sighed giving into my demand.

"Teiko member change!" said the referee.

As Tetsuya walk towards me with helpless look on my face I couldn't help but feel even more angry.

"Game start!"

*Akashi Seijuro's POV*

After Gin was let onto the court the entire atmosphere changed as he got into a offensive position. When I looked at him I felt really surprised when I saw a extremely angry look on his face instead of his usual lazy look.