meeting the ghost, nope a phantom

Gin's POV

As we had more and more practice matches with other schools coach Shirogane thought it would be a good idea to keep bumping up our training regiments to hellish standards.

Like today for example we were working on our footwork,and stamina, that doesn't sound to bad right? Well think again coach Shirogane thought it would be a good training exercise for me if I wore weights for everything!!.(except for games) At first it wasn't to bad only twenty pounds for each limb. But every single time I got used to the weight he would add ten pounds.

As we finished up practice I notice some of the first stringers talking about the third gymnasium being haunted.

"Hey I heard from one guy that that when he went to practice in the third gymnasium he heard the sound of a basketball but when he went in no one was there."

"Well I heard from this guy who knew a guy who was bestfriends with a guy who's in third string heard that if you go there after practice you'll be cursed for the rest of your life."

As the other first stringers continued talking about the rumors, I felt the atmosphere to the right of me getting colder, I looked over and saw it was just Daiki shivering with a panicked look on his face.

"Does this guy actually believe in ghosts haunting gymnasiums?" I thought in amusement as I stared at him.

"Hey Daiki who ever would have thought that you would be afraid of ghosts." I told him as I made a shot with the basketball in my hands.

"Of course I'm not Gin, you just shouldn't mess with that sh*t." he replied back with a serious look on his face.

"Yawn~ your making that face again Daiki, beside the gymnasium isn't haunted,it's probably just someone playing a prank, or-"

Before I could finish Daiki cut me off.

"What face this is my normal face, and I'll show you Gin that ghosts do exist, after we're done with practice I'll go to the third gymnasium."

After Daiki said that he went back to practicing not noticing what I said next.

"Or it's a phantom trying to find it's way."

"What are you talking about Gin?"

"Nothing Seijuro."

After practice was over, Daiki was shaking in his shoes at the thought of going to the third Gymnasium, when he saw me giving him a taunting look he finally headed to the third gymnasium.

"Gin where is Aomine going?" asked Seijuro with a curious look on his face.

"Hhmm Daiki's going to go meet the phantom."I replied in a mysterious tone.

"Gin-chin your being weird lets go get some snacks." complained Atsushi as he started to drag me out of the gym.

"Oye wait for us nanodayo!!" shouted Shintarou as he and Seijuro tried to keep up with the two giants.

Time skip four days later

As Daiki started to dissapear after each practice, the curiosity finally got to Seijuro. When practice ended that day Seijuro asked me where and why Daiki kepted dissapearing after practice.

"After practice Daiki always goes to the third strings gym, and if you want to know why then go see for yourself.

And that's exactly what he did(after he dragged me,Atsushi, and Shintarou with him.)

As we arrived at the third gymnasium we(I) saw Daiki, and a boy with light blue hair, light blue eyes, and a little shorter than Seijuro. But the weirdest thing about him was that he had very little presence.