Winning everything, Learning something

Kaminari Gin's POV

"HEY DON'T LIE DOWN HERE KUROKO!!" yelled Nijimura at the dying Tetsuya.

"I'm sorry... I'll get right up away..." huffed the still lying down Tetsuya.

"SO YOU SAY BUT YOU'RE NOT EVEN TWITCHING AN EYEBROW!!" Daiki yelled Tetsuya.

"It's only going to harder Tetsuya." I warned him as I stretched my arms.

"Are you alright Kurokocchi?" asked a concern Ryouta as he tried to help him up.

"Don't help him, the all-middle( it's pretty much the interhigh for middle school.) will require us to play two matches one after another each day,if you cannot endure such amount of training then you are not needed here."

Even if it wasn't the most kindest thing to say, but it was something Tetsuya had to hear.

"Yes...!!" said Tetsuya as he stood up on shaky legs.

"OKAY,NEXT WE'RE GOING A 4 ON 4!!" shouted Seijuro to the others.

"let's do this!!" shouted Daiki

*Time skip beginning of the basketball tournament*

"With this from now on the nationwide middle school basketball tournament will begin." said the announcer.

After the opening ceremony ended we tried to get out of there but we were immediately swarmed by people.

"I'm hungry,hurry up,I wanna eat." complained Atsushi.
"Even though the opening ceremony has just ended." sighed Shintarou.

"CAN YOU GIVE US AN INTERVIEW? WE WOULD LIKE A FEW WORDS..." screamed a random person from the crowd.

"FROM THE TEAM THIS YEARS THAT WON ALL OF IT'S MATCHES CONSECUTIVELY." added another.

"Uwaaa us too? Questioned Ryouta.

"Man these people sure can be annoying?" I complained as I drank my sports drink.

"I give up.. I can't pass through.... By the way Akashi's awesome.. Far from being perturbed,he answers to everything with model answers as if he were accustomed to it." observed Daiki.

"Uwaaa there are a lot of people this year." said Satsuki.
"Are there really?" questioned Tetsuya.
"Watch out for yourself to Tetsu-kun." warned Satsuki before she was chased away by the crowd of people.

As we were continued to be hounded for answers and interviews by these people(their almost as bad as the fangirls.) I looked behind me and noticed that Tetsuya was talking to a guy with brown hair.

*time skip the next day*

As we were getting ready for our first game, the stadium was already packed full of people waiting to see the opening game.

As me,Daiki, Seijuro, Atsushi, and Shintarou stepped onto the court, the pressure was already weighing down on them heck even I could feel it.

"What? Uwaa by any chance am I nervous?" questioned a slightly shaky Ryouta.

"Yeah every time it happens, it can't be helped." replied Daiki.

'This is known as pressure.'

"Dammit,they look like they are wearing heavy casts, it seems that average people and Genius aren't that different at all." said Nijimura.

As the game began the pressure started to build, throughout the entire game we were all being extremely cautious almost to the point of not trusting our teammates.