Relaxing weekend,nope a sleepover with the devils part 2

Gin's POV

"Why am I on the bottom?" I thought to myself as more and more tick marks appeared on my forehead. First I tried to move Seijuro off my right arm but that little weasel just grabbed my arm and mumbled.

"I am absolute do not deify me you peasant."

Well that's a dead end well lets try moving Atsushi then. Now before I continue with the story my dear readers first you have to realize I can only move my left arm and my head, so moving a 6'1 person from off my stomach may be slightly difficult.

So ya moving Atsushi was also a dead end to so I gave up after a second. Now I know what your thinking I'm probably going to try moving Daiki or Shintarou next but that would just be a waste of time because even if I did succeed (which I didn't I already tried their heavy.) I would still have Seijuro and Atsushi on top of me so onto plan B:waking them up.

First Seijuro

I turned my face towards Seijuro noticing that our faces were inches apart I lifted up my right hand before..

Poke
Poke
Poke
Poke poke poke poke pok-

"You can stop poking me know Gin I'm awake."

He could be sleep talking.

Poke poke poke pok-

"I'm not sleep talking Gin, now stop poking me before I get angry." he warned before rolling off the bed and stretching his muscles.

"You look like you slept well, know that your finally awake can you help me get them off." I said gesturing towards the others.

"Hhmm I did sleep really good actually,but no I won't help you since you kept poking me I'll leave you to it." said Seijuro walking you the room.

After Seijuro left the room I laid there for a couple seconds(not like I could do anything else.) untill an idea struck me.
"Hey Atsushi if you don't wake up know then I won't make you any breakfast." I said to the sleeping Atsushi.
That's seems to have done the trick because as soon as I said breakfast his eyes snapped right open, he raised arms above his head before rolling off my stomach onto both Daiki and Shintarou before doing a freaking flip off my bed.

"Owww what the heck Murasakibara that hurt!" complained Daiki.

"What is the meaning of this nanodayo?" said Shintarou rubbing his head.

"You two need to get off Gin-chin so that he can make me breakfast."

"Breakfast does sound good, but I was having such a good nap just give me five more minutes(hours)." replied Daiki as flopped onto my stomach.

"Ooff Daiki your fat get off." I complained pushing Daiki off.

"Your taking to long Gin-chin come on." complained Atsushi grabbing my wrist and pulling me off the bed and dragging me into the kitchen. Only to see Seijuro in the living room drinking a cup of coffee,and reading the newspaper.

"Thanks for helping me Seijuro." I told him sarcastically.

"Glad I could help." he said before taking a sip of his(my) coffee.

A tick mark appeared on my forehead( I seem to have to been getting those a lot lately.) I was about to go over there and hit him but Atsushi grabbed me by my shoulders and led me into the kitchen. After I made breakfast I asked them all what they wanted to do today. After a big argument about either going to the Mall or the amusement park, we all decided to go to the amusement park.

*Time skip at the amusement park.*

When we arrived at the amusement park we decided to stick together because there wasn't a lot of people there. The first ride we went was a roller coaster, man their reactions were hilarious.