Allegiances [As told by our protagonist]

<——— AshClan ———>

Leader:

Thistlestar - Black and white splotched she-cat with bright green eyes.

Deputy:

Russetfire - Intimidating reddish brown tabby she-cat, probably kills things for fun.

Medicine Cat:

Harestripe - Brown tom cat with white paws. No stripes whatsoever.

(Apprentice - Fawnpaw)

Warriors:

Jayflight - Mottled grey and white she-cat, not great at talking her way out of things.

Smokewhisker - Giant grey tom with orange eyes and an appreciation for butterflies.

Lilypool - Really pretty brown and white she-cat. Really, really pretty.

Alderflower - Brown tabby she-cat with a superiority complex.

(Apprentice - Snowpaw)

Foxspring - Tiny, grudge-holding mottled ginger tom. Seems to hate everyone.

Vipertooth - Stealthy cream and white tom. Seriously, he's everywhere.

(Apprentice - Silentpaw)

Cherryshade - Sassy calico she-cat with blue eyes, not fun to argue with.

Sparrowheart - Calico tom with an admittedly comforting demeanor.

(Apprentice - Brackenpaw)

Mapleflight - Calico she-cat with amber eyes and a short attention span.

Sootfeather - Dark grey tom. Super boring, but I don't think he knows.

Blackpool - Easily angered jet black tom. I know from experience. Rogue heritage.

Rowanspots - Suspiciously calm white tom with red speckles. Previously rogue.

Slatefur - Pale grey tom, probably a better deputy than the deputy is.

(Apprentice - Swiftpaw)

Nightwhisper - Super awesome black she-cat with one white paw. Rogue heritage.

Whiteshadow - White tom with black splotches, just really cool in general.

Lark - Grey tabby tom, usually pretty fun to hang around. Previously rogue.

Sky - Pretty grey and white she-cat with pale blue eyes. Previously a kittypet.

Apprentices:

Fawnpaw - Overly adorable tan she-cat with white speckles. Previously rogue.