Clean start

You , stefan and Damon arrive at your house and walk in " wait ..." Stefan puts his hand I front of you , and walks in with Damon following behind " wait until it's safe " Damon says . Out of nowhere you hear a bang and see a head roll down the stairs " dad!" You shout and run inside and up the stairs , " maddie get back " stefan shouts . Then klaus grabs you and holds your throat , " hmm not so strong now " he smiles . " let her go " , Damon growls and steps forward ." Move a step more , she dies " , klaus hold up one hand keeping the other still around your throat . You kick you leg into his groin and he lets go of your throat and falls to the floor , he groans . " klaus any last words " , you say grabbing the knife out his pocket . " if you stab me you'll die " , he says you brush the comment off and shove the dagger threw his heart and it burst to flames . " maddie no!" Damon shouts , then you fall to the floor . He runs to you followed by stefan . " she won't die " stefan says pulling something out his pocket . He needs down next to you and opens the lid on a red tube . " stefan what are you doing " Damon says grabbing his hand . " I'm saving her life " . Stefan opens your mouth and pours the liquid in , you swallow it and start coughing up blood . " stefan what have you done " you say with blood in your hand " you only cured one of me , I'm still a vampire " . He stands up and pulls you up " no no no no tell me I didn't just waist it in you now it's not even going to work ." , he says looking in your eyes . " no it did cure me I just wanted to die .
Damon and stefan take you home and lay you on the sofa . " maddie if I hear those words come out your mouth again I'll kill you ." Damon says . You laugh " what do you care you don't love me , you never did did you " . He turns around from the drink cabinet and walk towards you , you sit up as he grabs your shoulders " are you kidding . I loVE you I will never stop loving you ever since I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one for me , I haven't lived anyone this much since Katherine and if you think that i intentionally meant to sleep with Elena just to hurt you then I guess I was wrong about you" , you knew he didn't intentionally sleep with Elena but he still hurt you . You pause for a while and a tear comes down you face . " Damon ... I ... I don't know what to say " , he smiles . " don't , if you loved me back then you would know what to say ." He walks away . You think about him for a while and what he said ' do I love him ' you think to your self ' yes I do' . You run upstairs and swing his bedroom door open but he's asleep , you don't care you shake him and he wakes up " what the hell maddie it's ... 2am ." He moans . " well this is important and if you don't know how I really feel then I might go mad I need to get it out of me " , he sits up ." Maddie I know you don't do just..." You cut him off with a kiss , he kisses you back and puts his hand on your cheeks , you pull away . " Damon I love you and I don't know if I can forget about before but I'd like to so Ye I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you ." He laughs and kisses you , then he pulls you on the bed whilst he kisses you passionately . You didn't want it to end , but it had to " Damon wait " he still kisses your neck while you speak . " I came to talk " , he pulls away and lies back down on the bed ." Ok what about " ." Us " ," our life " . He groans and turns away " why now " . You get under the covers and put your arm around him " all I wanted to say was I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you and even though we can't have a family it's gonna be a fun ride with you , he turns around and kisses you " and the best part is we can get married as many times as we want and we can do what ever we want , it's just you and me now till the end ."