Wrong turn

Elena shows you to a room but it already had clothes in it

"um Elena someone else already stays in here".

"oh it's fine I'll tell him when he gets back its only stefans brother", she says carelessly, you put your suitcase on the bed then tell Elena your just heading out to look around .
You see a place called ' the mystic grill' . As you walk in you see it's a bit empty, when someone walks from behind the bar.

"hello can I help you?" , he asks you look at him for a while admiring his blue eyes and blonde hair "hellooo?" He says again you say sorry and ask for some coffee ,"so where are you from?" he asks it says Matt on his shirt so you reply

"well Matt I'm England originally then I moved to mystic falls, after my mom died we moved to LA" he looks at you.

"Sorry about your mom and wait a sec are you maddie Elena Gilbert's best friend she always talks about you. she's missed you" , you say yes and he asks if your here for the party.

"Of course I am" .

" well I'll see you at the party then" .
You head off and it's 7hours till the party. whilst your walking back to the house your see a shortcut so go through it , it's dark under the trees but you don't mind it's nice to be alone and think about your mum and nice memories with her . Well it is until you hear a snap near you.

"hello?", you shout , you ignore it until something catches your attention. You see something far in the distance "hello anyone there". Your heart races faster than ever

"hello love, fancy seeing you here".

"I'm sorry who are you?", you ask trying to mask your fear.

"your worst nightmare " . you wait a second and then run your only  meters  from the Salvatore house and scream "Stefan!" the man runs in front off you and you run the other way.

"stop running your wasting your breath" , you stop before you collapse

"what do you want!" You say angrily.

"Listen love your just bait for someone I need there obviously going to rescue you".

"What who?" ,

"Damon" . He tells you to be quite , you both here someone moving you look over and see stefan but don't make it obvious "Damon you came " you look behind you and he is there, Damon holds you then hands you his jacket and doesn't let go . Your very confused on what's going on right now and who this handsome guy is that's holding you . "Let go Damon or I'll kill you all" , he says no and some other guy stabs stefan through the stomach .

"Stefan!" , you run towards him then the guy takes you.

"NO" Damon shouts .

Damon was on his way to get you , but you didn't know that and thought there was no one coming to get you from who ever this guy is.

"Who are you?",

"Enzo".

"Ok enzo let me the hell out of here!", You scream shaking the door.

"SHUT UP! " he shouts . You still have Damon's jacket and you look in the pockets when you find a tube with red shiny liquid in . "where did you get that" enzo asks.

"found it in this jacket why?" , he ignores you and asks for the tube

" why would I give it you? leave me alone before I smash it" .he leaves the cell after a few minutes I see someone familiar come in.

"Thank god " , you hug him when he opens the cell.

"where do you think your going?" enzo asks .

" listen just leave her alone ok I'll compel her she won't remember anything cmon man I didn't mean to leave you to die" . As Damon is speaking you fall out his arms onto the floor and enzo injects Damon with vervain.

"Damon", you sit over his body.

"Come with me", enzo grabs your arm.