Oops

"A what!?".

"a vampire you know ones that suck your blood until your dry", Damon says casually and trying to scare you, you look at him,

"You mean you're all monsters". You rip off you necklace and run downstairs.

You end up driving in your car and somewhere you haven't been before "what?" You look behind you and it's dark "how? What?" Your so confused but carry on driving until you see someone with there car broke down . You pull up and they ask for help. Wait a second you recognise that voice as you walk towards him, you realise it's the guy that took you Elena said he was probably called enzo . "excuse but is your name enzo if so I don't think I'm supposed to help you", he laughs at me.

"who told you that Damon or was it sweet Elena", you run to your car and start driving away "so I didn't catch you name maddie was it" , he startles you causing you to crash.

Back at the house

"Damon I can't believe you did that it's been 3hours where is she" , Elena says scared and concerned Damon looks at his phone

"I have a sneaky suspicion she's with enzo"..... At the crash "Ow!!" Your leg is bleeding.

"I'm only doing this because I need you alive" , he bites his wrist forcing you to feed on his blood until it cuts off and your leg finally heals.

"Let me go". You say breathing heavily.

"No can do, now... sleep". He does something to you That makes you knock out cold.

You wake up safe and sound in the Salvatore house and to Damon saying your name , your head hurts and your leg is healed the only pain is hunger and your gums are hurting.

"ugh what do you want leave me alone " ,

"you know if you just stayed put you wouldn't of killed yourself".

"wait what're you talking about it was you , YOU made me run , enzo crashed the car". you say pointing your finger , he grabs your hand

"Did no one tell you that it's rude to point and you know what your dead, vampire, monster." The thought of that made you so upset, Elena came in with her witchy friend Bonnie she made you a daylight ring it was so cool watching that happen you put it on. "ok listen here missy , your gonna be hungry and wanting to feed don't leave the house ok " he says. "I'd rather be dead". You say beige vanishing.

" well things just seem to go in one ear and come out the other "Damon says snakily.