Its a full moon

You have realised that being with Damon you storm out a lot and your always in a bad mood but it's the way he makes you feel , it's so passionate. You hated leaving without saying sorry but you have to get home to your dad . Damon I left to see my dad I hope your okay where are you , you didn't come home last night x maybe texting him is a good thing to do plus your really worried .
You arrive in Los Angeles after a long plane flight and drive , your ring your dad to tell him your nearly home . It's 4:00pm now you will be home soon , thankfully .... Hi um I don't really know what to say I love you and I know you don't really love me at this point but I hope we can pass everything X. Your phone is dead so you haven't read it yet but you finally arrive at your house and knock on the door " why did you knock " your dad says laughing ." I don't know " you laugh . You walk in and it feels right to be home " do you want a drink ?" , you nod and he brings you drink ." Wait here " he says and runs up stairs , your glad he hasn't brought up the vampire thing cause then you'd have to tell him your a hybrid . He comes down stairs with two big bags , you open them and there is presents and three cards . The first card is from your auntie the other is from your grandma and the other is from your dad . " oh and one came through to post this morning here you go I don't know who it's from though says ' new oreleans ' " , when he says that you instantly know who it's from and say you will open it last . The presents are really nice he got you lots of makeup and clothes then some new things for your room . The last present is a perfume you spray it and it burns your skin " are you ok?" , " Ye does this have vervain In it ?" , he nods and takes the perfume from you . The mood is a bit weird after that " so open the letter then " , you dad says breaking the awkwardness . You open it and it's a big paragraph ' dear maddie , happy birthday I hope you have a wonderful just to let you know it's a full moon tonight , yes I know your a hybrid but you have to turn at least once , anyway have a nice day/ night , love the one and only klaus xxx' . Oh no not tonight that's not fair you just wanted a nice night with your dad in your birthday but not anymore " are you ok?" , you look at your dad " thank you so much dad but I can't stay " , he frowns " why maddie I've not seen you in three weeks and now you decide to leave after being here for an hour " , " honestly dad , I can't stay because tonight it's a full moon " , " that makes no sense " , you sigh and tell him what happened " so now I'm a hybrid and that letter was from klaus the one that turned me " . He takes your presents and takes the presents upstairs "dad !" ," yes I'm just " , he Carry's on walking , does he know klaus he did look a but weird I'll just ask when he comes down .back at the Salvatore house there is a knock at the door and its klaus Damon opens it " what the hell do you want " he asks angrily " well I was hoping that maddie would open the door she is home right ? " , Damon looks confused " why would she be here she's in LA with her dad " , klaus laughs " oh dear oh dear , haven't you heard Damon " , " heard what ?" , klaus looks down then looks back at him " it's a full moon tonight ". Back to you your dad walks down the stairs " dad do you know klaus ?" He is silent for a bit " no " , you get up and look in his eyes " do you know klaus "you say staring in his eyes " yes he was my best friend then he killed your mother last year because I didn't give him what he wanted " , " what did he want ?" You ask in shock . " a sword that can kill original vampires and hybrids " . You start crying and then get really angry , you start throwing things at the wall , and then just cry again " I'm so sorry maddie " . " I need to call Damon " you tell your dad and he hands you your phone ." Damon " ," yes my love " , you start crying " I need you to do something " ," woah woah what's wrong " , you tell him about klaus ." So basically I want you too kill klaus , with a sword I have " .