Tyler bites maddie

You go home in a mood with him and I think he is definitely in a mood with you too . You feel bad for lying though . Your phone starts ringing ," hello ?" ,

" hey maddie its Tyler Elenas friend " , why is Tyler ringing you stefan said he was bad news ." Oh yeah hi can I help you " , you say trying to be nice ." Well yeah actually can we meet up somewhere , maybe you could come by my house at 5:00 ? " . You sigh but don't want to be rude " sure see you then bye " . You hang up and get washed up , why does he want to meet you , you wonder it's 4:30 and you decide to text Damon . I'm so sorry I lied I love you Damon Salvatore and always will when you get home I won't be in Tyler Lockwood wants to meet me I don't know why but I love you xx. You decide to walk to Tyler's so you can clear your mind . You arrive after a long walk and its 5:15. , the door opens and he just leaves the door open then walks away you can't get in what do you do. " um Tyler are gonna invite me in ?" , " sure " , that doesn't work . " sure what ?" . He laughs " just come in " . Finally dose he not know your a vampire . " so why did you want me to come over ?" You ask , " well I wanted to talk to you about me and you " , what does he mean " i mean out speices I'm a werewolf and you a vampire , and you should know that a werewolf bite can kill a vampire " , he smiles at you " um I didn't know that no why are you telling me this " . You get a but uncomfortable." Just so you know not to cross me but you know what you already have " . You get up and run but he pins you down and bites you . You scream as the bite starts boiling on your skin . " what the hell why did you do that " . " you I guess it's because you killed my best friends friend who happened to be my brother " , " Tyler I swear i didn't know " . You cry and he shoos you out of his house " well it's a bit late now " . He shuts the door behind him , you pull out you phone to ring Damon , he doesn't answer , you ring him about 7 times . You start panicking , then you see stefan near Tyler's house walking along the river side " stefan " you try to shout . It doesn't work he can't hear you it's too far . You get up and start walking towards him slowly "stefan please" he looks up and sees you and runs towards you " maddie oh my god what's wrong " , you lift up your sleeve on your shirt and show him the bite ." No ,no he didn't why " , your eyes start closing and you start imaging things , " maddie it's me stefan I'm in your head don't worry , what happened to you " , " Tyler bit me because I killed his brother I didnt know though" , the imagination goes . " what the hell Tyler you bastard " , stefan and Tyler start fighting " don't make me bite you too stefan " Tyler says , stefan throws a bottle of wolfspan at Tyler and he burns . The next thing you remember your in bed sweating with a fever and your arm is really bad . " maddie ?" , "Tyler get away From me " you shout " maddie it's me Damon stop " you stop moving around and look at him " Damon ?" , you collapse to the floor " woah " , he ova you up and places you in the bed " Damon " , you say with a weak voice ," yes maddie " . " I love you and if this is the end for us I want you to know becoming a vampire and spending the rest of my with you was going to be the best thing ever and I wouldn't change it for the world " , you see a tear roll down him face " this isn't the end maddie ok I will find klaus , I love you most " .
" stefan I got hold of klaus we need to tell Damon " . " what you did how even Bonnie couldn't do a locater spell on him " . He hugs Caroline and laughs in relief " I rung him he said he will meet me at the mystic grill " , stefans face drops " so you actually haven't told him about maddie " . " no but I'm sure he'll agree " .