Where are you going ?

Damon quickly walks to you and kisses you , you feel like you were meant to be and this is the best feeling in the world . The next morning you wake up with Damon's arm around you , you look at him and smile , you lean forward and kiss him on the head " morning " , " morning beautiful " he moves his arm and you get dressed but he just lies there " cmon Damon you need to get up " , " can we not just lay here all day " .you laugh and kiss him again " I have to ring my dad don't I ,I was meant to be going back yesterday " , he gets up and changes . You go down stairs and make breakfast but first you ring your dad " hello maddie?" , " dad Ye it's me I wanted to talk to you about something , I really like it here in mystic falls and I would love to stay here " , " maddie I'll miss you but if that's what you want to do then I support that , but I would like to see you for your birthday it's in three days " , " don't worry dad I'll be home to see you then , listen I have to go now Damon needs my help love you " ," love you too " . You sigh ," why did you lie " , you turn around to Damon " because I don't want to talk to him it's weird now I'm a vampire but I'm going up there in three days " . " ok listen though you are going to be home for Saturday the day after ?" , he asks " Ye I'll be home for like 5:00 why " , he smiles " no reason now where's breakfast " . You make him breakfast and you head out without him knowing . The reason you didn't tell him is because you waned to ask Bonnie about vampires and didn't want Damon to butt in . You knock on her door and she opens it " hey I found some books for you ". She walks too the living room and you both read through them " so why did you want me to help you could of just asked Damon ?" , " well you know how enzo is like a really old vampire " she nods " Ye I know he can only be killed with a certain sword why " , " well when my humanity was off I didn't know so me and enzo kinda like has sex. I don't that's weird for me but that wasn't it I just wanted to slip that in there also I feel like I can tell when other people are like me now you know ?" , she looks at the books again then looks at you " well you could just sense him I have a vampire compass now I know your a vampire but if I trick it into thinking your human then it will work we did it with Elena once " , " that's an amazing idea thanks Bon ", you watch her as she gets the compass and some of your blood , she starts chanting and the candles burn higher . " all done " , she hands it to you " thanks this is gonna help lots , I'll see you later " , " Bye" she waves as you walk away . You walk back to Damon's house but he isn't home you decide to give him a ring " Damon you there " , " uh Ye I'm just busy at the moment Gotta go " . He hangs up on you , this made you angry , you ring Bonnie " hey Bonnie could you please do a locater spell on Damon " , she says yes and texts you where he is . Hey he is in new oreleans hope everything is ok . It will be once I get my hands on him , thanks again Bonnie . You borrow stefans old car because yours is trashed from the crash and head to new oreleans . When you arrive there the compass starts going crazy you drive down the streets and go into the bar where you where with enzo . It stops and points forward you start walking and here something you concentrate and listen in ." Listen I don't know where she is " , " cmon Damon aren't you two together I've been watching her , I really like that blue and black bra she had on " ," you didn't " Damon says pissed off ." Oh but I did " enzo says . You step forward and tip over a bottle causing a bang , you here foot steps and then a shout " maddie ruunnn!!!" Damon shouts , enzo runs in front of you " where are you going , stay please " , you try to run but he shoots wooden bullets at you , " ahhhhhh" , you scream , and then hear the chains rattling as Damon is possibly trying to free himself " you don't have to do this enzo I'm sorry I tried to kill you I didn't know what I was doing " ." Maddie if I'm honest I really don't want to do this but you know what I am going to any way he shoves a stake under neath your heart , as you scream in pain he starts scratching your heart with it , then pulls it out , you try to run but it's no use the bullet in your leg is running your energy low .you hear a bang underneath you , Damon must of gotten free he runs up stairs and starts to fight enzo , Damon pushes enzo through the window in the next room ," maddie " he drops on the floor to you and pulls the bullet out your leg ," better?" , he asks " better" you reply . Enzo comes back through the window and throws Damon against the wall ," stop " you shout at enzo , you get up but before you can push him he pushes you against a mirror . You see Damon pulling out the sword , enzo breaks a chair and grabs a sharp end then walks towards you ," any last words " , " have a nice nap enzo " , he looks at you then he drop to the floor . " why didn't you use the sword " , you ask Damon " ripping out his Heart sounds much better " , " now what the hell are you doing here you could of died maddie " , you look at him and get up " I just wanted to know where you went because I was worried , and i asked Bonnie to do a locater spell ." . He tells you to go home and stay there ," why where are you going now , I want you to come home with me " , " I can't I have to do something and hide his body ". ," let me come with you then ," you say , you can hear the compass move again " wait a second Damon" you pull out the compass and it flickers to south ," why do you have that " , " I'm sorry Damon I didn't tell you but I had to ask Bonnie for help because enzo was following me around all the time ", he looks at you disappointed " why didn't you come to me the guy that loves you who may I add is a vampire " , " I'm sorry I lied to you but I... I don't know what to say " ," go home maddie I don't want to talk to you yet I'm not ready " .