Chapter 12

A/N- Over a 100 reads already! Thanks guys! Make sure to vote and comment and tell me if you are liking it!

Alex was waiting in the usual meet up stop for 20 minutes until he started to get worried. He saw people walk back an forth and wondered where Kirstie and Scott could be. He factored in the fact that maybe they had gone to the toilet and the only one that was open might have been on the other side of school but as he waited and waited he started to worry.
Kids piled through the halls mumbling and whispering about something that had happened and Alex strained his ears to here.

"I heard that Jackson beat this kid up!" One girl said.

"No apparently the kid said something about his mom so he knocked him down" the other girl said.

"Guys stop making up rumours the kid did nothing he just stood there, someone said he's retarded or something maybe mute."

Maybe Scott and Kirstie got caught up in the mix of this and couldn't get through Alex thought. He bit his nails as he scanned his eyes through the crowd of peopled thankful of his height.

"ALEX!!! ALEX!" Alex whipped his head around to a frantic Kirstie running at him.

"What wrong? Where's Scott?" Alex asked frantically as he let Kirstie pull him through the crowd.

"This kid started picking on him because he saw you guys kissing and he pushed Scott on the ground and now I think he's having a break down." Kirstie said it all one breath, making Alex move faster. All the whispers were about Scott, his Scott. Shit.

Alex finally spotted Scott on the floor with his hands over his ears, rocking. Mrs Koop was sat next to him trying to calm him down as another teacher made kids leave who were trying to stay and watch. Alex was by his side in no time trying to calm him down.

"Hey Scott calm down, I'm here now." He reached into the blonds backpack and got his headphones out, plunging them into his phone. Alex tried to move Scotts hands so he could put the headphones on but he resist. Scott had never resist listening to music before.

"Scott look at me" Scott didn't move "Scotts look at me please." Scott turned his head towards Alex but his eyes were down staring at the ground. Alex lifted the blonds chin up so that he would make eye contact with him. "It okay Scott. Nobody is gonna hurt you." Kirstie and Mrs Koop stood in awe at Alex interacting with Scott. They watch as Alex wiped the blonds cheeks and got him to remove his hand from his ears so the brunette could place his headphones on.  "It's going to be okay" Alex said as he put a arm around his waist, Scotts head falling on his shoulder.