"Wait," You scowled, a knot forming in your stomach as your thoughts processed. "Junseo said he was our caretaker when we were kids. He told me outside of this room..."

The atmosphere grew thick with silence after your voice had trailed off, realisation dawning. Kiyoung was staring at you with empathy and riddling sick fear scrawled across his features, the look in his eyes confirming your suspicion and making the knot become unbearably tight, doubling you over.

Junseo was your Consigliere, therefore a member within your inner circle.

Your very own men were the ones who had you locked up in the first place, and you had just walked right back into their territory.

Tuesday, 3rd November 2015

1:07AM | MYG Headquarters

Namjoon was already exiting the interrogation room by the time Yoongi was storming down the dimly lit hallway. He had a wet white cloth in his hands, covered in sanitiser as he wiped crimson red stains from between the gaps of his fingers, incapable of reaching the slivers that had seeped into the palm lines. At the sound of Yoongi pacing near, soles tapping hastily against the linoleum flooring, he looked up and gave him a smirk that suggested job done.

"So, what does he think?" Yoongi queried, running a hand over his jaw. They had found a man of Clandestine blood lurking around the garage, presumably spying on the scene after his other gang members had fled with you to report back later. He was an easy catch, once a bullet found home in his calf, of course. Namjoon had spent the last half an hour reasoning with him, but by the lack of sound emanating from behind the interrogation door, it seemed that the Underboss may have handled him a little too well.

"Well, once I tried to get the bullet out, but only succeeded in shoving it further into the muscle tissue," Namjoon sighed as though he were explaining the method of baking a cake. "The fucker finally decided to speak up. He believes they would take her to one of the bases instead of the main Headquarters, since there would be too many of her remaining loyal gang members there that would recognise her. Only a select few know that she is out of jail, so they would want to kill her off in a discreet and quiet manner."

"There are two bases closest to the border, he strongly thinks she would be at one of those because they would want to get it over and done with as soon as possible," Namjoon flicked a fleck of crusting red from beneath his fingernail.

"We'll need to split up into two groups then," Yoongi nodded, staring at the wall as though the plan were mapped out in the cracks. "If we raid one base before the other, and she is not at the first, then there is the possibility the second could be contacted by a runaway and they will escape to god knows where with her before we can haul our attack over to there."

Namjoon dropped his hands to his sides and curiously eyed his Boss. It was one of the first times he had seen an emotion other than his usual stoic expression overwhelm his features. Concern, even fear had his eyes widening as the plan was spat quickly from his lips, echoing down the hallway. Seokjin had only briefly explained the situation to the Underboss, how Yoongi was essentially betraying them all this entire time, but he could see the genuine care for this girl etched into his dilated pupils. And in the end, whatever the Boss says is what goes, so Namjoon instantly obliged to the command of break every single bone in his fucking body until he tells us her location.

"Are all the Capos here?" The silver haired boy asked, beginning to follow the blonde as he turned on his heel and headed in the direction he came charging from.

"Yes, except Jimin, who is in recovery for two broken ribs," Yoongi muttered, turning at the end of the dim hallway and heading to the double doors situated ahead. "Jungkook is waiting outside the Casino."

Before the Boss could push through the entrance, Namjoon put a broad hand on his shoulder, blanching when the shorter man whirled so suddenly. Yoongi's posture relaxed at the gentle edge to his successor's frown. "We're taking Jungkook?"

A brief moment passed before the King answered, his voice small and almost a little empathetic. "Yes. He was the one who informed the three of her whereabouts, so of course he is going to assist in clearing up this mess."

Before Namjoon could get another word in, the man was pressing his palms firmly to the doors, pushing them wide open and momentarily flooding the hallway with fluorescent light.

"Listen up!" Yoongi announced as he burst into the conference room, all who were present swivelling in their chairs to face their leader. Seokjin was next to the head of the table, Hoseok beside him and nursing a heavily bruised jaw, while Taehyung was slack in his seat with multiple patches of violet and red blossoming up his arms. At the centre of the table, the receiver was off the hook and facing upward, Jungkook waiting paitently on the other end of the line. Each of them wore a different expression, though the one thing they all had in common was the wary energy that surrounded their gazes.

"Thanks to the fuck up of the Capos who thought they could meddle with my business, we now have a hostage situation on our hands," The Boss began, watching as Namjoon filed into the seat next to Taehyung and across from Seokjin before averting his eyes to address them all. "I know I have not been honest with you all, but it was within professional reason. All you need to know for now is that Y/N is on our side, and now those bastards have her back and will not hesitant in killing her."

The crackle from the phone line almost sounded uncertain before the voice of Jungkook was trickling through with static. "Why would they kill her?"

Yoongi leaned forward, planting his hands against the grain of the tabletop. All of the eyes in the room were now staring curiously at him. "Think about it. They were the ones who threw her out like bait for the FBI to snatch up, lock away. The only reason she was pulled out of death row and released so early was because they decided to exchange her memories of her Mafia life with the secrets that came with being in the organisation since birth. If they hated their Queen enough to sacrifice her to begin with, then they would absolute despise her to all ends of the Earth now that she has confessed the darkest secrets of her very own gang to the Government, who thus have the means to overthrow and burn them to the ground within a blink."

The man unexpectedly softened, an unusual display for his inner circle to see, too used to the mask of steel that he always wore. It was almost as though he were trying to provide them with proof that the situation was dire, that you were more than just the girl they had learned to loathe, all by the name of the infamous Min Yoongi himself.

"She never wanted this life, you all saw that smile upon her face the day she was captured. She was happy to finally be free of them, and now she is right back in their hold."

If there was one thing that they knew, it was that they should never question the motives of their King. He was always right, and even when he was wrong, he still stood correct. The three men were settled by the calm expression displayed upon the Consigliere, which was gentle and at peace with the intimate statement, implying that this was what was true.

Hoseok winced before he spoke, the movement of his jaw blossoming a dull ache. "So, what are we going to do?"

Straightening his spine and dusting off his palms, Yoongi crossed his arms over his torso. And then he was displaying the broad, almost maniacal grin that his men were only accustomed to seeing after a bloodbath with crimson speckling his cheeks, the final sight that those who have died by his bare hands have witnessed.

"We are going to beat the Government to their job and overthrow the Clan of Clandestine at dawn, and we are going to get my girl back."