"Listen sweetheart, I have things to do," Yoongi murmured, irritation brimming his tone. "So cut the shit, your games are old knowledge. You know what you are here for, and you better get those pretty lips of your spilling all of those secrets otherwise every more minute that you stall, I will make your death all the more torturous."

From this distance, you noticed he was rather handsome. Light scarring along an angular jawline and high cheekbones, eyes of welded iron and just as hard, as though they had seen more than anyone could possibly imagine in one lifetime, an upper lip that protruded a little further than the lower, which completely softened his entire demeanour of steel. You were almost tempted to trace the fine lines of blonde that were attractively slicked back by gel and comb, if it did not mean your wrist would be snapped in half. The man was but a boy cloaked in suits purchased with illegal funds and too many bodies stuffed into his closet, dresser drawers. And to be honest, looking at Min Yoongi almost made you not want to die.

With a deep inhale, breathing in the reminder of smoke from his lips and the strong scent of the cologne clinging to his clothes, you began.

"My name is F/N L/N. I am the middle child of two parents, who died as a result of their business, which I now run. My older brother should have been the one to take over, but he died when I was ten years old for reasons unknown to me, though I believe because of the business as well. I know the business made us wealthy, famous or infamous, I cannot really remember-"

"Wait, stop," Yoongi silenced you with his hands gripping onto your upper arms, voice low, raspy. "What do you mean you cannot remember?"

Clasping your hands together in your lap, you gave him a smile that hinted at no emotion at all.

"Do you know why they released me, even though I should have been sentenced to death?" You spoke loud and clear while Yoongi shook his head in what appeared to be disagreement, but you could tell was denial in the way his scrutinising eyes began to widen. He thought he had covered all of the possibilities, sealed all the potential loopholes in how this marvellous plan could go wrong, but he could see the map tearing open before his eyes, revealing the one flaw in his plan that he did not even think to consider.

"They exchanged those secrets for my memories. I have no idea how I landed myself in prison, what kind of life I lead beforehand. They released me on a clean slate."

The silence was ironically deafening, the kind where you would be able to hear every individual grain of sand roll beneath the flow of moving water, nothing but Yoongi holding onto you with an expression so stoic, so unreadable that you mused maybe he had solidified into a statue. That was until he was releasing you, leisurely reaching into his jacket and revealing a gun that was swiftly pressed to the centre of your forehead with ease, his face unchanging.

"Don't fucking lie to me," He whispered, finger looping around the trigger tauntingly, though your eyes did not shift into fear, concern. You gazed at him with the same empty look as you had since you entered the motel room.

"What would be the point in lying?" You answered, unmoving as you memorised the sensation of the cool circle against your skin. "I have no idea what I did, though it must have been pretty terrible to be lined up for the death sentence. And once you are on death row, there is practically no chance you will be able to come back from it, unless they discover a way that benefits them. The Government love secrets just as much as you seem to, Min Yoongi. It sounds logical, doesn't it?"

He knew you were right, he knew that there was something odd about your behaviour the entire time, yet the excitement of simply having you here had completely overpowered him. He was more angry with himself for not noticing, for not considering such an obvious possibility, because why else would somebody like you be so easily given a sentence as small as three years? Yoongi thought it may have been money, even may have been the trading of secrets for a shorter time behind bars because those bastards would have known you would be dead within the day they released you, but he did not even contemplate that they would completely wipe your memory.Seokjin, that fucker, Yoongi thought as he brought the gun back to his side,he would have noticed, yet he didn't say anything.