Thoughts #8

Man it getting hard tdfsfo sleep.I should put my alarm to eleven again so I can get some beauty sleep,and not wait around to get knock out.It's not health for me,but when I tried to sleep my brother does something to keep me up.It always annoys me to hell.There nothing I can do about it.I usually spent my time typing my thoughts,and watch videos on YouTube.Everyday,I feel like time wasted on nothing.I'm not feeling so great as of now,and I'm feeling annoyed that I haven't gotten any sleep.I can't tried because I'm drinking milk.Also,I'm getting close when I suppose to fax my papers for nova.Sleep is sleep,so hopefully,I'll get some sleep because I really need it now.Thought,heh heh,thought I work on the fan fiction today.Even though,nobody is going to read them.Eventually,I'll bring up that I write on wattpad.Why do I want to?Not sure but that is a good question to ask my self.My mind is going blank while I think to write next.I don't think what to write next.This is all free writing,but now,I'm losing just writing in general.This is why we sleep unless you are on collage.Then sleep is for the weak.Okay...what did I do?I press something,and man I am tireder.So tireder that I'm pressing random keys to active some kind of computer black-magic. What is this shit?I just remember that dad wants to leave us.Threatening my mom he won't come running back to her since we are all grow up.I wonder if he made his resolution when he took me out for dinner.I know he is already tireder with her.I knew this early on in my childhood.They were always arguing and I never knew why,so I move on from it when I got older.I would always cried at night when I was...pre-teens?I don't think that is right.It's more like I was a child.Mom work at cleaning company.She cleans houses for other people,and they leave behind huge disguising mess.No surprise she came back home tireder from work.I want her to find a job to support us,but how will I pull it off?She believe my dad has lots of cash in the bank.She want me to find success to buy us a big house.Too many people asking for money,but I'm suppose to be surprise of that.Of course people will ask to live a rich live.Although,I don't want to work to job just to rent apartment that drains all my money I put my hard hours towards.When is the cycle gonna end?Not the cycle for everyone,but my cycle.Can't please my own family.

4:50 am 4/6/16