Thoughts 5#

Why do I joy writing my personal thoughts on here?also,I'm watching Emma blackery on guide to:puberty,and I have to say I don't want to keep watching it.im already creep out,but we do share the weird & creepy humor (I believe I'm weird & creepy or else I'm boring in general).i loving her videos so far,and I don't think her personality is going to push me away.yes,maybe i might need to pause the videos here & there,but she's different from any girl (or at least girls I've seen) which is freakin' awesome,one of kind,and strange.sure,I've like "tomboys" before,but the fact that she is putting directly out is really superb.The mentioning of dick getting hard is like you can't really keep any secret away.From the way I see it,she doesn't bother to ask questions that many girl are embarrassed to ask.I don't believe she know a lot about boys,or does she?I wander at present time if she does.it like have two husband,strange concept.i won't have thoughts deceive me from her personality.i still hold my thought that she kind person.she express raw attitude like giving the bird and cussing a lot:her vibe is like energetic,and can understand a broken heart.i think her hard times,or having realistic personality is what makes her trustworthy.like if you were to share any feelings with her (and that they're righteous of course,adding in sense of not cheating,purposely murder,that kind of non-sense) then she will understand you if you given her time.All these feelings,however,are from behind the screen.i don't know her personality,and I don't know how it feels like to be in her presence.i got this feeling I will regret my words about being behind the screen as she look like a wonderful person to be around with.

1:09 am 04/04/16