Thoughts 6#

Is it weird to have a crush on popular YouTube person.I have a feeling everyone is gonna know what I'm talking about.im pretty sure by the time I go viral somehow I won't have these feeling towards these thoughts.somehow,like I act that the way I change is extravagant.i know "fame",whatever the fuck that is, isn't going to come around the corner.i guess we all want to be fame because we want to please the world,or "taking it over" as everybody calls it.i don't want to "taking it over" I just want to express this art in my head,serve my purpose,or make people feel entertain (not one specific genre).I think as long I don't do it for the money (which I got a feeling people might see it that way probably the way I explain it will get me in trouble) then I great,and no,I don't do it for the money.again,if you want to pay my rent then I more than fine.I only use money for necessary needs like shelter,food,etc.I could also donated because I such good guy,right guys?i sure not one is going to believe me.back to my crush,I can't believe she change.she only upload video ,or videos?,for two day a week.possibly more just two days a week because I think she just upload today and today is Tuesday.I don't think she forgot,or maybe is a time zone thing.i still have loads of content to watch so I better be watching them!im sure hope her boyfriend isn't reading this,nor her or else I'm in big trouble.yay...can't wait to be a butt load of trouble.butt load,that's going to become innuendo.Good gosh,what kind of mess is waiting for me in the future.

2:52 am 04/05/16