Mysterious Voices

Aphmau's POV

I walk through the luscious green forest. I see something that's not a tree move. Someone. I crouch down and listen to their conversation.

"We need to let her know who she is." I hear. I seem to have stumbled into the middle of their conversation.

"Is this a good idea?" Wait a minute, those voices seem familiar..... Maybe- No... It cant be....

"I think it's for the best. She needs to know her powers." Who are they talking about? I quietly sneak back through the forest to the village. I walk on the gray stone paths, admiring the village so far. I walk into my house to contemplate what just happened. I remember them from my dream..... The Divine Warriors... Was it really them? If so, why are they here? Who were they talking about? I hear the sound of footsteps, but I ignore it. Seriously though, why? I'm really confused. Should I inform the others? What-

"Aphmau?" A voice pops out of nowhere.

"GAH! O-oh.... Garroth.... It's just you..." I jump.

"What are you thinking about?" He questions.

"N-nothing? Why?" I just don't want to make anyone search for them. I haven't told them about my dreams either.

"You were staring at the wall for five minutes." Garroth looks concerned. It's really no big deal.

"It's nothing! Say, do you have any parchment?" I feel like drawing right now.

"Um..... Here!" He pulls out some parchment after rummaging through his bag.

"Thanks! I just want to draw!" I take the parchment.

"No problem! I need to go now! Bye!" He leaves my house. I grab a quill and some ink to draw. I let my hand guide the quill across the paper. A few minutes later, I come up with a picture of Garroth. I didn't choose to draw him! Well, I guess that my subconscious did. I decide to give it to Garroth, 'cause why not? I use another piece of parchment to write a note.

'Dear Garroth,

Take this picture, because why not!

You know who made this!'

I put a chest by his bed. He's still rooming with me. I then put the note and drawing in the chest. Later, he sees the picture. He smiles and looks over at me. I smile as well. Today is a good day.

(A/N Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this extremely short chapter! I don't have much inspiration right now. Harlace out!)