Wounded

Laurence's POV

The shadow knight have stopped attacking and fled. Huh.. I see someone jump in front of a shadow knights sword. They were protecting Malachi. Wait, is that, APHMAU?!?!

"GUYS! APHMAU IS HURT!" I yell to them.

"WHAT?!" they all reply at once.

"I think she was protecting Malachi!" I reply to their reply.

We all run toward her.

"APHMAU?!" We all yell.

She passes out.

"She can't heal herself..." Malachi says.

She's so brave.... Now isn't the time for that Laurence!

Dante comes over.

"What should we do?" Katelyn asks

"Take her to Kawaii-Chan. She has healing magiks." Dante says

"Oh right! Let's do that!" says Travis

"I'll carry her!" I say.

"Of course you will! Now let's go!" says Katelyn. I hate her sometimes..

I carry her to Kawaii-Chan and Dante's house.

"APHMAU-SENPAI?! What happened to Aphmau-Senpai?!" Kawaii-Chan says. I know she saw her passed out.

"I think I saw this: Aphmau had finished fighting and saw a shadow knight attacking Malachi. She jumped in front of the sword! she couldn't heal herself after. we should let her explain when she wakes up. That is why we need your help!" I tell her.

"Let Kawaii-Chan look at the wound." she says sadly.

I set her down on a bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to a couple of days after~~~~~~~~~~~

We moved Aphmau to her bed in the treehouse so as not to bother Kawaii-Chan, Dante, or Nekoette.

Come on Aphmau.....When will you wake up? Her body hasn't disappeared like during her "dreams".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time reverse to "the incident"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      Aphmau's POV

I hear people call my name. Then I pass out. I "wake up" in the Irene dimension. Not by  the tree, but in front of the castle. I walk inside and see Garroth and Zane fighting. Surprise, surprise. (Notice the amount of sarcasm) I decide not to interfere because they will keep fighting anyways.

Garroth......I'm so glad that I can see him. I missed him so much. It's been so long since I've seen him.

I wake up. For real this time. I lift my head up, barely, it hurts. I see Aaron looking out of the treehouse. Wait, since when was I in the treehouse? They must have moved me here.

"A-Aaron!" I say to him, wincing. It really hurts...

"Aphmau! I'll be right back. I'm getting the others to see you." he replies.

"O-okay." Owww....

I rest for a little bit while I wait. I'm glad I saved Malachi from that. He was a ghost for so long. I don't want him to get hurt. I could have healed him, yes, but he would still feel pain before I healed him.

Everyone comes up the ladder.

"APHMAU! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Laurence hugs me.

"O-oww...." talking still hurts. Great...

"Oops, sorry.." he says.

"Aphmau! What happened?" asks Katelyn.

"Um.... Maybe we should until it doesn't hurt for her to talk." says Aaron.

"Yeah. Sorry..." she replies.

"Finally! You were out for over a week!" Travis says.

"I-I......saw.....G-garroth......" I attempt to say.

"You what?!" says Emmalyn.

"F-fighting.......Z-zane...." I barely manage to say. It's hard to not pass out again.

"Of course... Zane......" says Katelyn angrily.

"Katelyn. Remember that they haven't even been fighting for a minute." says Vylad.

"W-will...t-talk......later......" My vision goes black as I pass out again, from pain.