Ninja

Aphmau's POV

I stand up from my bed and head out of Lucinda's place. I still walk with a slight limp, but I need fresh air. I see Garroth as I walk out.

"Hey Garroth!" I smile at him.

"H-hi Aphmau" He stutters. He's so- APHMAU! Stop yourself! What is wrong with me? I don't deserve someone as good as Garroth.

"What are you up to?" I question.

"I was about to go to the clearing and relax." He ju- UGH! Aphmau. Stop yourself. Now.

"Ah, learning the geography of the area aren't you?" I have an idea.......

"Yep! W-want to c-come?" He asks nervously. My plan will commence!

"Sorry, need to check up on the kids. Maybe I'll meet you there later!" I say. Shh, this is part of my plan.

"Alright..." He says.

"Bye!" I say as he walks over walks over to the clearing. After awhile, a climb up on a tree that Garroth is leaning on. There just happens to be a branch hanging right above him. Perfect!

"Boo!" I dangle from my legs and scare him by screaming in his ear.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" He screams like a super mad baby. I know, we were all a baby once, but a lot of us did scream like he was crazy! I laugh hysterically at him.

"Oh Garroth.... You really fell for that!!" I keep laughing.

"Really!??!?"

"Yep!" I jump down from the tree in front of Garroth like a ninja. NINJA! Heh....

"You're a ninja. I know it!" He laughs along with me.

"I wish!" I say happily and keep laughing. I never thought that Garroth's scream could be so high pitched!

"Ninja." He argues.

"Not!" I reply jokingly. This is amazing!

"NINJA!" He laughs still.

"You know what? I'm going to scare the others to see if I actually am a ninja!" I run off like a ninja!

"Have fun scaring them!" He yells to me as I run off. NINJA! This is going to be fun. I run first to Travis, who I know will also scream like a mad baby. I find Travis attempting to build. I climb on top of the building he was working on. I jump in front oh him.

"GAAAAAA! NINJA!" Travis screams. Wait, he also called me a ninja?! WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME A NINJA?

"Nope! Just you're everyday Aphmau!" I reply.

"Still a ninja!" Travis protests. Sigh...

"First Garroth calls me a ninja, now you? Also, I'm scaring everyone ninja style to see if I truly am a ninja! Got to go! Bye!" I say and run off to find the others. I see Katelyn 'training' Dmitri. She is sitting on a hill while instructing Dmitri to do more laps. I sneak behind her and tickle her. She is extremely ticklish!

"Heeey Katelyn" I say and keep tickling her. She is clearly annoyed.

"A-APHMAU.......ST-STOP RIGHT..... N-NOW YOU NINJA!" She attempts to say something in between breaths. She is very ticklish!

"You too?! Gotta go! BYE!" I yell and run off. I find Laurance to scare him. He's guarding currently. I jump in front of him and yell.

"IDONTKNOWWHATIMDOINGBUTIMDOINGITANYWAYS!" I yell at his face.

"AAAAAAHNINJAAPHMAU!" He yells. I guess that I'm still a ninja!

"GOTTA GO!" I run. Fast. I see Lucinda and take my opportunity to scare her. I sneak up from behind her and mess up her hair.

"Aphmau, get back here you hair ninja!" Lucinda yells as I run. I proceed to startle everyone else, everyone calls me a ninja! I then run back to Garroth to inform him of my new title.

"Garroth..*pant pant* I am officially a ninja!" I smile.

"How?!" He questions.

"Everyone I startled called me a ninja! Therefore, I am a ninja!" I laugh happily.

"Wow! Really?!"

"Yep! Let's head inside! It's late!" I say. We head to the house.

(Thank you for reading this NINJA filled chapter! Harlace out!)