eight

Jin|>

I fell backwards onto my couch, closing my eyes as I snuggled into the pillow I got ahold of. There was literally nothing to do. All I could do was day dream, almost on my way to sleeping.

Soon enough I turned the TV on, flipping through the channels until I landed on a drama that was broadcasting. I had never seen it before so it could be worth some of my time.

I leaned back into the couch, pulling a blanket up from the floor onto my body. I kept the remote in my lap and my phone alongside it.

Namjoon had invited me to eat earlier. I had only known him for a few days, but he didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. I didn't really feel like cooking, so free food couldn't be the worst right?

I leaned over and fell back again. Laying straight across the couch like I had been a moment ago. I was beyond bored.

So I stood up and went upstairs, leaving the TV on because I didn't feel like listening to pure quiet. Instead I went upstairs to my laptop, trying to get my mind off of the worries in the back of my head.

I thought about how I would plan to improve my cooking skills over the summer that was approaching. I thought about all the good things I could think of, I played a few video games, I thought about Namjoon.

Before I knew it, it was almost five, the time I was supposed to head over to Namjoon's. I closed my laptop and pulled the earbuds I had put in my ears out.

I stepped into the bathroom and looked over my face and hair. I patted it down, brushed it a bit and straightened my clothes. I didn't want to seem like I was dressing for a super special occasion, but I didn't want to seem like a mess either.

After another moment or two I left the bathroom and headed downstairs. I grabbed my phone and my keys so I could get back inside later. Then I left.

I stepped down the hall a ways, slipped my phone and keys into my pocket, and then stopped in front of a door which was Namjoon's. I stared at it for a moment, wondering if this was a good idea but then I just decided to knock.

I tapped my knuckles on the door three times before pulling my hand away and letting it drop by my side. I thought I heard a yelp that sounded similar to Namjoon's, a laugh, a bang and then suddenly the door opened.

But the one who answered wasn't Namjoon.

"Hi." I stared into the eyes of someone with small brown eyes, a cheeky smile and dyed orange-brown hair.

"Um, this is Namjoon's place right?" I asked, talking slowly because I seriously thought Namjoon was the one who lived here.

"Yep." He said. "Hey Namjoon! Did you invite someone over?" The guy yelled back into the apartment.

"Yeah! Let him in!" I heard Namjoon's voice yell back, and it sounded like he was slightly nervous.

The guy nodded and stepped aside. "I'm Jimin, I'm guessing you're here for pizza too?" He grabbed me and pulled me inside.

I nodded slowly. "How many people are here?" I asked him. He seemed like someone I could talk comfortably with.

"It's not a lot if that's what you're wondering. Just me, Namjoon and my boyfriend Jungkook." He laughed. "And you of course."

I laughed along with him. He has something in common with me, and he wasn't being creepy about me coming over at all.

We walked out into a living room that looked like it had just been cleaned up. I looked around spotting another boy on the couch. He was handsome if I must say so myself. Big brown eyes, a cute nose and there was a small bunny smile plastered on his face when he saw me for some reason.

"You're Jin?" He asked me and I noticed he had also been on his phone.

"Yep." I responded.

"I'm Jungkook." He gave me a small wave. Jimin sat beside Jungkook and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Well, Namjoon told us he invited you and he's been stressing about you ever since we got over here." Jungkook chuckled. Then suddenly the doorbell rang again and Jimin made a move to get up before Jungkook pushed him down. "I'll get it this time hyung." Jungkook said to him then went to get the door.

I looked back at Jimin and couldn't hold in a laugh. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. You two are just cute and I just met you." I told him. He started laughing too before answering.

"Well-"

"Pizza!" He was suddenly cut off by Jungkook shouting down the hall.

"Looks like you came at the right time then. I'll go get Namjoon." Jimin spoke again and left the room.

I nodded before looking around. They said Namjoon had been stressing about me, what does that mean?

//cut here cuz pees and carrots
lol idk