twenty two

Jin|>

I woke up feeling like I was on a cloud.

I was curled up against Namjoon's chest in my bed and our legs just happened to be tangled together. I almost squealed at the closeness. I could feel Namjoon's warm breaths fanning my neck as he breathed slowly.

He was still asleep thankfully, and that meant I could slip out of his grip to make breakfast.

If only.

The moment I began to move under Namjoon's arms, he immediately pulled me closer. I made a few more attempts at pulling his arms off of me, but they were all useless. I sighed in defeat and snuggled back into his chest.

I laid there for ten or so minutes, thinking and breathing in Namjoon's smell. Which was a mild cinnamon mixed with something else that I couldn't seem to figure out.

But it wasn't too long after I got bored just laying there. I fidgeted around, trying to slip out of Namjoon's arms. When I had managed to pull my waist up a little, I accidentally smacked Namjoon.

I froze and waited for him to open his eyes and start yelling. But he never did. So I sat there, letting his arms still sling themselves around my waist, and stared at him. I ran my hand over his hair and peered closer at his face. He was smiling.

"Is this what you do to people in their sleep?" He murmured. I yanked my hand back and stared, surprised, at him. What an ass. "Aw don't stop!" His eyes opened a little and he pouted. I smacked his shoulder. Not softly, hard.

"Ass." I mumbled under my breath. He frowned and held his shoulder in pain.

"Ow... I'm sorry babe~" He said to me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Anyways, good morning to you too." I said, and smiled softly. His eyes lit up and he grabbed my hand. I blushed a little, but I wasn't uncomfortable. I had acknowledged we were a thing of some sort.

"Good morning." He grinned and placed a small kiss in the palm of my hand.

We both slid out of bed and went downstairs to eat. I cooked for us both again, but Namjoon helped me this time. After eating, I told him to get dressed and he did. Then I did after he came down from my room and we sat back on the couch.

"We should go out again today." Namjoon suggested to me. "We shouldn't spend all of our time in here." He turned off the TV he had been watching and swung his gaze to mine.

"To the amusement park again? But I don't think I can handle any more roller coasters now..." I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"No, like we should go out. On a date." He said. I grinned at his words.

"Sure. Where would we be going?" I agreed.

"I'll tell you later. For now, let's just go." He grabbed me and yanked me up from my seated position on the couch.

We slipped our shoes on and left.

//boring chap sorry