three

Jin|>

I stared out the window as the bus traveled down the road. I sat in the back, watching things pass by in a blur while I thought about my candy store encounter.

I couldn't get out of my head how familiar Namjoon looked. Maybe I had seen him on the streets, or out on a run somewhere. But I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. Then again I didn't have to make a big deal out of it.

He was just a cashier at a candy shop that I just happened to run into. But those eyes, I let out a sigh, those eyes had lingered in my mind ever since I left.

I was a strict gay, favorite color pink, wore eyeliner from time to time, but God those eyes I could not seem to forget.

I almost groaned out loud in frustration. I then became aware of the candy I was clutching in my hands, and began unwrapping it. I stuck it in my mouth and rolled it around. It tasted just like a fresh cherry, but not too strong for the tastebuds. I smiled in satisfaction and leaned my head against the window of the bus.

My head jostled with each bump in the road, and began to lure me into sleep. My eyelids closed before another bump pushed me out of the path to sleep.

The bus came to a slow stop and I realized it was time to get off. So I carefully clambered down the bus steps and stepped onto the sidewalk in front of my apartment building.

A faded light gray building three floors high with concrete pillars out front and a semi-large parking lot. You'd think it's expensive but it was actually one of the cheapest places I could find. I mean the apartments inside were perfect.

I spotted my white Volkswagen beetle in the parking lot. I had wanted to paint it pink, but my grandparents forbid it because it would be too hard on their eyes. Yeah right. I bet they were just embarrassed that their homosexual grandson wanted to make his sexuality even more obvious. Which I didn't want to do in the first place.

I let out a sigh and headed inside, taking the stairs up to my room which was on the top floor.

It wasn't too special, but it felt like home. It was separated into three sections which were the kitchen, the living room, and the bedroom.

When I reached my door I fumbled around for my key in my pocket. Soon enough I felt it's teeth brush my skin, and I pulled it out. It took a moment for me to open the door but when I was finally inside, I slid the chain lock on the door into the hole, and locked it manually with the turning knob above the door handle.

I turned back around and surveyed my surroundings. It was just as I had left it.

As soon as you walk in, there is a large, rectangular room. The right side is the kitchen. There are counters on the opposite walls, but one branches out and makes a small bar while leaving an opening for you to get in and out of the kitchen. There are cabinets above the counters along with a sink, oven and small fridge installed. The small wall at the right side is partially windows which is the main source of light for this room besides the lamps I have.

Then the left side is the living room. There is a large navy blue couch facing a table against the wall that holds up a TV. In between the two things is a small coffee table littered by empty coffee mugs and books.

But then, still in the left side, was the thing that I loved the most about this apartment.

The staircase built into the wall. Yep. There was a small staircase built into the wall, and it lead up to the bathroom and my safe haven, the bedroom.

I looked around one last time before heading upstairs to see if my phone was charged now.

After climbing the small set of stairs, you would come up to another doorway that leads into the bedroom. But against the neighboring wall is another door that was the bathroom. It had cyan blue walls with gray backsplash in the shower. Otherwise the bathroom was normal.

I stepped into the bedroom and smiled. It felt more like home here than any other place in the apartment.

It had one pink wall, one white wall, and two blue walls. I personally had them painted because it made it seem more me. The apartment complex owner said it was fine so I did it immediately.

A bookshelf against the wall and a desk beside that bookshelf. I had tons of blankets and pillows kept underneath the bed because well, I like to sleep, and I didn't have any space in the small ass closet of mine where I could barely fit clothes as it is.

I spotted my phone on my side table and flopped onto the bed. I was too lazy to check it right now.

Sleepily, I burrowed my head into a pillow and snuggled into the comfortable blankets.

//boring ass chap sorry