Jungkook x Reader: Accident

+-+-+-+-+ (Y/N)'s Pov +-+-+-+-+

*Beep Beep*

     "Shut Up." I groaned and shut the alarm off. I got up and stretched out.

     "Today is a good morning to sleep throughout the day." I yawned and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bookbag. Why would I have it in my book bag? Maybe because I have a brother and a sister who team up on me and do things with my shit.

     I made my way out of the room and towards the bathroom. Something doesn't seem right. Well everything doesn't seem right but I just let it go.

     I walked into the bathroom even though someone was in the shower. Usually it would be my mom, my brother, or my sister so I would be fine with it although they weren't. I just grew normal to that habit. Why? Maybe because my family takes a long time getting ready in the morning so instead of me losing precious sleep time for those idiots, I just get ready why they are in the shower.

     "Good morning whoever is in the shower." I greeted. I could tell someone slipped in the shower because I heard someone fall and groan. A boy's voice so it must have been my brother who was in the shower.

     "So it's my brother in the shower. Morning Jae." I said.

     "(Y-Y/N)?" The troubled boy asked.

     "What? Don't act like it's the first time I've been in here while you take a shower." I stated.

     "(Y/N), It's not your brother." The boy in the shower said.

     "Wait..." I spit my toothpaste out and rubbed my eyes. That's when it hit me. I wasn't in my own house. 

     "Oh, that's what's wrong." I said and facepalmed myself. "I knew there was something wrong about my surroundings. It's not my house."

     "Uh, yeah..." The boy said.

     "Wait, who's house am I in then?" I asked and looked towards the shower. My mouth dropped at the sight of someone I always wanted to wake up to every morning but that was just fantasy. Actually....I think I'm dreaming. Wait...*slap*....I'm not dreaming...

     "When did I get here?" I asked.

     "I'll tell you later." Jungkook said. "Can I take my shower in peace?"

     "Oh right....Sorry." I apologized before I walked out of the bathroom. Well that was crazy.

     I went back to the room that had my bookbag in it and flopped on the bed. Making sure my face was in contact with the pillow. But this wasn't a guest room I was staying in. I was staying in Jungkook's room...Why was I in here?!?!

     Which felt like hours, I heard the door finally open. I didn't look up just for the fact he might be naked but I would totally dig that hehe.

     The bed sunk in once a little more weight went on the bed. Yep, Jungkook was on the bed with me. "Enjoying yourself?"

     "Why am I here?" I asked.

     "Well okay, I followed you home but you didn't notice, you ran away from home last night, then you went to an alley and cried, then you fell asleep, then some dude tried to rape you and luckily I was there in time to get you, and now you are here." Jungkook explained.

     "Woah shit, high lever stalker over here." I joked.

     "I'm not kidding though. Yesterday before you left school you were really out of place and what makes you think you could sleep in the alley when it's not even 30 degrees?" Jungkook waved his hands up in the air.

     "You said you saw me run away from home right? I had nowhere to go." I crossed my arms.

     "You could've asked me if you could stay at my house." Jungkook said.

     "I.Have.No.Friends." I said slowly.

     "You do." Jungkook said.

     "Name one friend then?" I asked.

     "Me." Jungkook stared at me.

     "You? Why would you want to be friends with me?" I asked.

     "Because I love you." Jungkook said. After a few seconds his face heated up. "Did I just say that out loud?"

     I nodded and soon my face started heating. I think now is the time for the 'Fangirling on the inside' moment. Seriously, is this a dream come true?

     "That was not suppose to come out..." Jungkook said and looked away.

     "It's fine." I reassured. "I like you but I just never told you."

     "Oh my god why didn't you tell me earlier? I waited night's till this day would come. Don't you know how many day's I suffered knowing that you probably don't like me?" Jungkook shook me.

     "Calm down charms, I get that you like me but you don't have to shake the brains out of me haha but seriously though, I do understand." I said.

     "I've been longing for this." Jungkook said and hugged me.

     "Yeah, I wonder what else you have been longing for." I returned the hug and chuckled.

     "Do you want to know the other things I've been longing for?" Jungkook asked.

     "Yeah sure, go ahead." I said and let go of Jungkook.

     "I've always wanted to hug you, touch your face, kiss those lips of yours, wake up to you every morning, sleep with you every night but not in a bad way hah, want to hold hands with you, keep you forever, and so on." Jungkook let out.

     "You can do all of those but don't go too far tiger." I chuckled.

     "I forgot one." Jungkook said.

     "For you to be my girlfriend. Oh and possibly wife in the near future." Jungkook smiled.

     "You're going way to far in the future. What if we didn't make it?" I asked.

     "You play hard to get and I'm pretty sure if we don't, we can sort it out. I'm not here to dream about so many things I can do with you and then you just walk out of my life." Jungkook said.

     "What if you walk out of my life?" I asked.

     "I wouldn't because I love you and I always have now shut up and let me do this." Jungkook commanded and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. This is like the best dream ever. And about dreaming...This isn't a dream...It's real...What I'm feeling about Jungkook is real. Life is complete!