Suga/Yoongi x Reader One Shot! (FLUFFY HEHE)

+-+-+-+-+ 3rd Person Pov +-+-+-+-+

     It was a normal day in Seoul, South Korea. You were on your way to the store when you realized you forgot something at home. This was not a common thing. It only started because of someone. That someone left you after 7 years of being together. More like he cheated on you and decided to leave so you have been out of place.

     You never knew that he was watching you all the time. He noticed what has been happening to you and he felt bad for it. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to do. He didn't know if he should apologize or not. He had anxiety. You both knew he had it. 

     You were on your way home when you felt a pair of hands grab you and pull you into an ally. "Say anything I will kill you." The guy said and put a knife up to your throat.

     You we scared. You had a life to live and didn't want to be killed by some random person for not reason. You just wished you would've just kept check of your surroundings.

     Your ex saw that you were taken into an alley by some guy. He wanted to save you but anxiety kicked in. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't strong enough. And then he saw a boy approach the alley. Maybe he saw the guy take you. Your ex was hopping he did for some reason. And he did.

     The guy went into the alley. "Yah, let go of the girl." The guy said. You knew him from somewhere. Actually from a kpop group known as BTS. Suga also known as Yoongi.

     "And if I don't?" The guy who held the knife closer to your throat asked.

     "I said let-" Yoongi threw a punch at the guy and finished with, "go of her."

     The guy pulled a gun out and was about to shoot Yoongi but he stopped him by kicking the gun out of his hand. "I wouldn't dare if I were you." 

     "Fuck." The guy murmured and got up to run away. Yoongi came over to you and asked, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

     "I'm f-fine." You stuttered. You never knew you would ever meet Yoongi in person or if he would ever save you.

     "Come on. Let's get you outta here and somewhere safe." Yoongi said and you nodded.

     Your ex kept watching you guys and eventually followed you guys but stayed back a little. He was afraid that the guy who saved you would be the one who would win your heart instead of him. And the funny thing is that Yoongi and him were old time best friends...Good luck to them xD

     "Thanks for saving me." You spoke up.

     "Ah It's not biggie." Yoongi said and rubbed the back of his head.

     "Is there anything I can do to repay you?" You asked.

     "It's fine." Yoongi assured you. "You don't have to repay me."

     "Are you sure?" You asked. You didn't just want to leave him hanging or seem like rude.

     "He was right, you always want to repay people." Yoongi pointed out.

     "Who's he exactly and what's wrong with repaying people?" You questioned.

     "Yixing and don't you ever get tired of repaying people?" Yoongi asked.

     "Well yeah, it gets tirin- wait...Did you say Yixing?" You asked. Yixing was your ex boyfriend. The one you dated for 7 years.

     "Yeah..." Yoongi said. "Is that a problem?"

     "Don't mention his name..." You begged sadly.

     "Oh, sorry." Yoongi grinned.

     It was silent on the way to where Yoongi was taking you. You guys finally reached a building. Looked like a building of dorm rooms. Then it finally hit you. He took you to his dorm. You were mentally fangirling on the inside but tried not to show it.