Chapter 13 :

You walked down the hall ,wearing an over sized sweater and a black pleated skirt. It was a bit chilly today but you didn't mind it much.

You saw Sebastian reading something , alone.  You went up to him " What are you reading?"

He looked up at you from his book and smiled " Just some stupid story." 

"Stupid?" you looked at the cover of the book " A romantic story?"

"yes."

"Do you not like them?" you sat down on the armchair next to him.

Sebastian put the book on his lap and shook his head " No, I loathe such books."

"Loathe?" you raised your eyebrow. You never heard somebody loath a silly book about romance.

He nodded. " Love is nothing like this. Never ending happiness , eyes full of hope for their bright future...this doesn't exist" his voice got deeper and colder .

"...What is love than?"

"Ah~, love is something much more... It's never ending pain , you are always scared that person will leave so you hurt them, a lot ..to the point where they can't walk...without you...they can't do anything without you and they are scared...fear...tears..that is real love."

You got creeped out .

He  slowly turned towards you , he had a wicked smile on and his eyes....they were so dark...such a scary looking shade of brown...

"(Y/N)!" you turned and saw Rina , she was holding a notebook in her hand...it looked old like it's been through a lot .

Sebastian looked at her too and his face changed yet again. He looked annoyed, very annoyed .

"(Y/N) " Rina went up to you " There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you!" 

"Why were you looking for her?"

Rina didn't look at him, she ignored him " Let's go." she took your hand

"Where are you go-" before he could finish his question, Rina pulled you away.

"Woah! Where are we going?" you could hardly keep up with how fast she was.

"We're almoust there!" Rina pushed open the door and white light got into the corridor. You shut your eyes and looked away.

"Ugh..." you suddenly stopped and began to slowly open your eyes, adjusting to the brightness. When you finally did , you saw a white room full of windows and flowers "Wow..."

"Do you like it? We worked hard on it!" Alfred appeared behind one of the pots with Rika by his side, this time wearing her ponytails. She looked a bit better...still kind of weak but better

"It's...beautiful.." you said looking around. It really was very beautiful , kind of reminded of your old home you had a room similar to this that you really loved. Piano music started playing, you turned around and saw Rina playing it under , than violin music . Rika walked up to her sister playing the violin.

Alfread ran up to you and offered his hand " Would you like to dance, Meine süße Engel ? " he smiled at you.

You tilted your head " What doe suu- that word mean?"

" Dance with me and I'll tell you~"

You sighed " Alright, alright." you took his hand.